Saris Fluid Smart Equipped Turbo Trainer
The Saris Fluid Smart Equipped Turbo Trainer has a road-like feel and wide range of resistance to help make indoor training more effective. The sturdy base folds away easily when not in use and fits 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes and 120mm, 130mm and 135mm dropouts. The included speed/cadence sensor helps connect the trainer to online applications such as Zwift, whilst the low 68-72 decibels produced at 20mph means that the neighbours won’t get annoyed.
- Fluid resistance unit provides a quiet and consistent ride
- Progressive resistance offers the widest resistance range and road-like feel
- Eccentric levelling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Sturdy, foldable frame
- Adjust tyre fit to resistant unit with a convenient turn knob
- Resistance unit roller allows for 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes - up to a 2.0” tyre
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and is compatible with rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm
- Trainer tyre recommended
- Compatible with virtual training apps
- Tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300lbs
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142 x 12mm and 148 x 12mm bikes
- Trainer skewer included
- Noise level at 20 mph is 68-72 decibels
- Includes Saris Speed/Cadence sensor turning the basic trainer into a smart trainer
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.