Saris H3 Direct Drive Turbo Trainer + MP1 System
The Saris H3 Direct Drive Turbo Trainer and MP1 System is a great option for a totally absorbing turbo trainer experience. The H3 is a direct drive trainer that is compatible with most of the popular training apps such as Zwift and TrainerRoad so that information from the app can be fed back to the trainer to provide realistic resistance using the 20lb precision-balanced flywheel. It can measure power up to 2000 watts at an accuracy of +/- 2% and has integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth FTMS standards. With a noise level of just 59 dB at 20mph, the H3 is quiet, and the very wide, foldable legs provide great stability.
The MP1 Infinity platform provides a much more realistic riding experience, by not only allowing up to 6 degrees of side-to-side movement, but also by adding up to 9.5” of fore and aft movement so that the bike moves under power and when standing up or sitting back down. This movement adds to the experience and also has been shown to alleviate saddle and foot pressure when riding indoors when compared to a standard static trainer. Furthermore, it’s a more complete training tool too, as more muscles are used to move the bike around and remain balanced, improving core stability.
- Noise level: 59 decibels at 20 mph
- Power measurement accuracy: +/- 2%
- Maximum power output: 2000 watts at 20mph
- Simulates a 20% climbing grade
- Fast response electromagnetic resistance
- Measures speed, cadence and power - no external sensors needed
- 20lb precision-balanced flywheel
- Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth FTMS standards
- Compatible with Shimano 8 to 11-speed cassettes
- Thru-axle compatible for bike frames with frame widths of 142mm or 148mm
- Quick-release compatible for bike frames with frame widths of 130mm and 135mm
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices and indoor cycling applications, including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more
- Folding legs provide widest footprint of direct drive indoor bicycle trainers on the market for added stability and easy storage
- Over the air (OTA) firmware updates and calibration via the Saris app
- Max fore-aft travel: 9.5”
- Max side-to-side Angle: 6°
- Compatible with all major brands and models of bike trainers
- Weight: 62 lb
- Dimensions of platform: 6” tall x 63” long x 35.5” wide
- Fully assembled in box
- Platform tested to the combined weight (rider, bike and trainer) of 350 lb
- Built-in front wheel block for road and MTB
- Maximum weight (rider and bike): 300lbs
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.