Schwalbe G-One Allround Performance TLE Tyre
Amalgamating high levels of puncture protection, low rolling resistance and generous levels of grip, the Schwalbe G-One Allround Performance TLE Tyre is an excellent choice for fast riding on rough roads, gravel paths and dirt tracks in the dry.
The ADDIX rubber compound rolls smoothly across hard-packed terrain but also gives good durability. This compound teams up with a fine tread pattern that provides ample traction for when riding across looser surfaces.
A RaceGuard concept is integrated under the tread and incorporates a double layer of nylon to ward off punctures. The tubeless-ready format gives extra puncture security and also allows lower inflation pressures to be used for a more comfortable and compliant ride over irregular surfaces.
- A multi-purpose gravel tyre for fast riding on the road, gravel paths and dirt tracks
- ADDIX rubber compound lowers rolling resistance and increases grip
- Super fine studded tread pattern throughout gives a smooth rolling performance but grips dry gravel trails with aplomb
- RaceGuard double nylon layer gives excellent puncture protection
- Tubeless-ready (TLE) format
- Folding bead lowers weight but forms a perfect seal with the rim
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 420 grams (700 x 35mm) / 485 grams (700 x 38mm) / 395 grams (27.5 x 1.35”)