Scott Addict RC 15 Disc Road Bike 2018
The Scott Addict RC 15 Disc Road Bike 2018 simply takes things up a notch. Dedicated, and declaring its intentions to race, this modern race bike combines quality composition with electronic shifting and precision componentry to make for an integrated, cohesive racing machine.
Borrowing the Road Race Geometry as developed thanks to feedback from the Team Orica Scott race team, this bike assures you of a responsive and connected feel, allowing for reliable and replicable handling in high paced and demanding situations, whilst generally sitting you in the right place to really tear into the road ahead. Made from Scott's HMF carbon fibre to provide a lightweight net build at just 8 kilos, this bike is ideal for the racer. With an oversized bottom bracket providing a stiff and responsive core to this frame, and a straight raked fork providing you with complete transfer of power and quick, responsive handling, you're sure to feel connected and plugged in on your ride.
Equipped with a Shimano Ultegra R8000 Di2 groupset, this bike delivers millimetre accurate shifting on demand at the click of a button. All actuation rigorously programmed into this rear derailleur you can be sure to hit your performance high-notes with this reliable and extremely functional groupset offering you seamless shifting at all times. With an 11-30 T rear cassette giving you sufficient gearing whilst affording you a challenge on your ride, this groupset allows you to experience the premium experience of precision electronic integration.
Equipped with disc brakes for a premium stopping experience, this bike is sure to offer fast and powerful stopping force in all conditions. Hydraulic levering assuring you of longterm durability and providing a more measured respose than cabling, you benefit from a modulated experience, allowing you to shave speed in all the critical turns. Finished with a carbon seatpost and modern essentials like a compact handlebar, this bike is ready to ride and raring to race.
- Shimano's Ultegra R8000 Di2 groupset offers high-quality electronic shifting
- Disc brake rotors for supreme force and stopping power
- 8 kilo built weight
- Scott Addict HMF carbon fibre construction
- Road racing geometry for supreme poise on the road
Please note: The image is shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Scott Addict Disc HMF / IMP Carbon technology, Road Race geometry / Replaceable Dropout
- FORK: Scott Addict Disc HMF, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Carbon steerer, Integrated Carbon Dropout
- HANDLEBAR: Syncros Creston 2.0 Compact, Alloy 31.8mm
- HEADSET: Syncros Integrated
- STEM: Syncros RR2.0, 1 1/8" / four Bolt 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-R8070 Hyd Disc, 160mm SM-RT800 CL Rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-R8070 Hyd Disc, 160mm SM-RT800 CL Rotor
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8050, electronic shift system
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8050-SS, 22-speed electronic Di2
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8070, 22-speed electronic shift
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-30 T
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra CN-HG701-11
- CHAINSET: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, Hollowtech II 52x36 T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano SM-BB72-41B
- FRONT WHEEL: Syncros RP2.0 Disc, 28 spokes, Syncros RWS
- REAR WHEEL: Syncros RP2.0 Disc, 28 spokes, Syncros RWS
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Grand Sport Race Fold, 700x28mm
- REAR TYRE: Continental Grand Sport Race Fold, 700x28mm
- SADDLE: Syncros RR2.0
- SEATPOST: Syncros Carbon FL1.0, 27.2/350mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 774421
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more