Scott Contessa Addict 15 Disc Womens Road Bike
The Scott Contessa Addict 15 Disc Womens Road Bike has been designed to maintain maximum velocity all day, without discomfort, no matter the route ahead. Weight and stiffness are addressed by Scott's HMF Carbon Fiber frame and fork that weigh in at just 925/380g, ideal for long climbs where every gram counts.
The women's specific Endurance geometry is focused on comfort, with a lower standover height and shorter top-tube than that found on a unisex bike, the rider can mount and dismount with ease, while the riding position is more relaxed, providing greater comfort and full visibility of the road ahead. These are important factors given the bikes intended endurance use, where comfort and safety are paramount to a successful full day in the saddle.
Shimano's Ultegra 11-speed groupset provides the faultless, responsive performance expected from their second best mechanical groupset, whilst the BR-R8070 hydraulic disc brakes allow effortless control when descending through mountain hairpins. The combination of a 50x34T chainset and 11-32T cassette offer the gear range required for tackling diverse adventures, one minute pedaling flat out across the open country, the next climbing a seemingly endless mountain.
The high-performance Syncros components that make up the remainder of the bike's specification are a perfect match, both aesthetically and functionally. The Syncros FL2.0 Women's specific saddle has been designed to relieve any pressure build up, eliminating dumbness during long days out, whilst the carbon FL1.0 seatpost further dampens road feedback before it's transferred to the ride. Additionally, the Schwalbe Durano Folding 32mm wide tyres provide great levels of traction, most notable when wet, as well as increased cushioning on uneven routes.
- Full HMF carbon frame and fork a lightweight overall package
- Internal cable routing increases aerodynamics and is aesthetically pleasing
- Shimano Ultegra 11-speed groupset provides instant, crisp shifting
- Women's specific Syncros saddle relieves unwanted pressure
- Schwalbe Durano Folding 32mm tyres provide additional grip and comfort
- Hydraulic disc brakes provide all year round performance
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Addict Disc MF carbon technology Endurance geometry / replaceable dropout
- FORK: Addict disc MF 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" carbon steerer alloy dropout
- STEM: Syncros RR2.0 1 1/8" / four bolt 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: Syncros Creston2.0 compact 31.8mm
- HEADSET: Syncros integrated
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-R8070 hydraulic disc 160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-R8070 hydraulic disc 160mm rotor
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000-GS 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8020 Carbon Dual Control 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-5800 11-speed 11-32T
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-HG601-11
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000 Hollowtech II 50x34T
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: Syncros RP2.0 Disc 28h Syncros thru-axle
- REAR WHEEL: Syncros RP2.0 Disc 28h Syncros thru-axle
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Durano folding 700×32C
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Durano folding 700×32C
- SADDLE: Syncros FL2.0 Women
- SEATPOST: Syncros carbon FL1.0 27.2/350mm
- WEIGHT: 8.4kg (approximately)
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 779685
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more