Scott Contessa Junior 12 Kids Bike
Nothing is as easy as riding a bike, once you've actually learned to do it. Offering the perfect bridge and gentle introduction for your child, the Scott Contessa Junior 12 Kids Bike is provided with stabilisers to prevent those initial scrapes.
With a low standover height and strong alloy 6061 frame, this bike is a tough entry-level option, more than capable of dealing with the occasional spills on the road towards freewheeling unsupported. With a simple construction, this one-speed bike is perfect for the learner. A single front brake for control is coupled with thick tyres and an almost indestructible build quality.
Sized neatly for children between 85 and 100cm, for those early efforts and gentle launches, this bike is a perfect partner, helping your child get a feel for what it is to ride a bike.
Please note: This bike is one size only, and is recommended for children sized between 85cm and 100cm.
- FRAME: Scott Contessa 12 Junior, low standover height, alloy 6061 P.G.
- FORK: Scott BMX Type / rigid, hi-ten
- HANDLEBAR: Syncros Junior Riser bar, 460mm / 60mm rise
- HEADSET: NECO H802AKEDM
- STEM: HL AS-M503S-2
- FRONT BRAKE: LEE CHI JC301 FS-323A
- REAR BRAKE: N/A
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: N/A
- SHIFT LEVERS: Single speed
- CASSETTE: 18T
- CHAIN: KMC Z410A
- CHAINSET: SHUN SHING / 28T
- PEDALS: MARWI SP-201
- BOTTOM BRACKET: SHUN SHING SS-906
- FRONT WHEEL: KT-183F / 16H / nutted hub, alloy rims, 14 gram UCP spokes
- REAR WHEEL: KT-183F / 16H / nutted hub, alloy rims, 14 gram UCP spokes
- FRONT TYRE: Kenda K-50 / 12-1/2x2-1/4
- REAR TYRE: Kenda K-50 / 12-1/2x2-1/4
- SADDLE: Syncros JR12
- SEATPOST: Alloy 22.2x200mm
PRODUCT REF: 782569
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more