Scott Foil Premium Road Bike 2017
A feature bike of the world's greatest races, the Scott Foil Premium Road Bike 2017 is a real pedigree thoroughbred. Having taken titles and the top step of the podium at numerous events, this 2017 edition builds on the established success of Scott and offers you a super efficient, highly aerodynamic, and incredibly well-equipped bike on which to push home your advantage.
Firstly, the Scott Foil HMX F01 Aero carbon frame boasts a road racing geometry for speed whilst offering a 20% improved lateral stiffness. With a vertical compliance built in though, this bike remains comfortable and offers you the ease of riding that allows you to tackle that long day in the saddle. Boasting an integrated cabling system and seat clamp, this bike reduces it's exposed profile ensuring that you can forge onwards with the utmost ease.
An oversized bottom bracket reducing flex in a critical component area and a tapered head tube providing the direct feel and optimal handling that allows you to throw this bike into corners at will, you can be sure of a swift and responsive ride.
Rolling on top of Zipp's Firecrest 303 Clincher wheels, this 11-speed bike is supremely equipped for rolling at speed, whilst the combination of wheels, componentry and frame make this bike supremely light at just 6.88 kilos. An aerodynamic carbon seat post, integrated headset and carbon handlebars, this bike nudges in at just a shade over the UCI's legal minimum, making it a race-worthy efficiency maximizer.
Perhaps the biggest starring feature on the Scott Foil Premium Road Bike 2017 would have to be the componentry; with a full compliment of the new Dura-Ace 9150 componentry, this bike benefits from Di2, electronic shifting, ensuring you of a connected drivetrain with a seamless, dialled in gear changing pattern. Flawless and reliable, this groupset is sure to offer you that peak performance, whilst this bike overall is assured to have you riding at your very best every time you decide to make time out on the road.
Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- Scott's very best GMX carbon fibre
- A supreme lightweight aero bike at just 6.88 kilos
- Wind tunnel honed for improved performance and efficiency on the road
- As used by the best road riders in the world to take home titles
- Full Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 componentry, offering seamless electronic shifting
- FRAME: Scott FOIL HMX, IMP, F01 AERO Carbon tech, road race geometry
- FORK: Scott FOIL HMX, 1 1/4" - 1 1/2" Carbon steerer
- HEADSET: Scott Syncros integrated
- STEM: Scott Syncros RR2.0, 1 1/8" / four Bolt 31.8mm
- HANDLEBARS: Syncros Carbon FOIL Combo
- FRONT BRAKE: Super SLR Dual pivot / Direct mount
- REAR BRAKE: Super SLR Dual pivot / Direct mount
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura Ace BR-R9110
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace FD-R9150
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace RD-R9150, 22-Speed Electronic
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace ST-R9150
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura-Ace CS-R9100, 11-28t
- CHAIN: Shimano Dura-Ace CN-HG901-11
- CRANKSET: Shimano Dura-Ace FC-R9100, Hollowtech II 52x36 T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Dura Ace BBR9100-PB
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Zipp Firecrest 303 Clincher, 18 holes
- REAR WHEEL: Zipp Firecrest 303 Clincher, 24 holes
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II, 700x25C, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II, 700x25C, clincher
- SADDLE: Scott Syncros RR1.0 Carbon
- SEATPOST: Scott Syncros FOIL aero Carbon
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 717541
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more