Scott Scale Junior 24 Rigid Fork Boys Mountain Bike 2018
The Scott Scale Junior 24 Rigid Fork Boys Mountain Bike 2018 is the perfect option for your inspiring mountain bike racer. Utilising a 6061 alloy construction the weight is kept to a minimum, whilst maintaining high levels of strength and durability, ensuring it keeps going for years to come.
Being the largest kids specific bike before your youngster makes that final leap to a full-sized mountain bike, the Scale shares all the same features as your own alpine machine, differing only on the wheel and frame size. The Tourney 7-speed drivetrain provides the reliable and crisp shifting expected from a Shimano product, while the front and rear V brakes offer sharp and responsive stopping power, ideal for navigating steeper runs with confidence and style.
The Alex C-1000 24" wheels are tough enough to take on the demands of off-road riding. Wrapped around these are the Kenda K1166 tyres, coming in at 1.95" in width and boasting a knobbly tread, these tyres offer high levels of grip and additional cushioning from unexpected bumps in the trail for a confidence inspiring ride every time.
All in all, the Scale Junior 24 is a great bike for riders aged roughly 12 to 14 years old looking to explore routes beyond the pavement, with its rugged design ensuring it is extremely durable without compromising any of the smile-inducing performance your little mountain biker craves.
- Lightweight 6061 alloy frame
- Kenda tyres provide additional grip and comfort
- Shimano Tourney drivetrain offers crisp, reliable performance
- Triple crankset provides a wide range of gears, perfect for getting up the steepest of hills
Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Scale 24 rigid Junior, 6061 alloy
- FORK: AL-6061 rigid fork
- HEADSET: GW 1SI110
- STEM: LEADTEC LCS-7126, 50mm
- HANDLEBARS: Junior Flat-Bar Alloy, 560mm
- FRONT BRAKE: LEE CHI MV295 C2
- REAR BRAKE: LEE CHI MV295 C2
- BRAKE LEVERS: LEE CHI BL-81G
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano FD-TY500
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tourney RD-TY300 7-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano SL-RS36-7 Revo Shifter
- CASSETTE: Shimano MF-TZ21 14-28t
- CHAIN: KMC Z-51
- CRANKSET: Suntour XCC-T102PB(G) 42x34x24, 152mm
- PEDALS: MARWI SP-700
- FRONT WHEEL: Alex C-1000
- REAR WHEEL: Alex C-1000
- FRONT TYRE: Kenda K1166 / 24x1.95 / 22TPI
- REAR TYRE: Kenda K1166 / 24x1.95 / 22TPI
- SADDLE: Syncros JR FL
- SEATPOST: Alloy 26.8X-300mm
- WEIGHT: 10.90 kg (approximately)
PRODUCT REF: 782074
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more