Scott Voltage Walker Kids Bike
You've got to walk before you run, and you've got to roll before you ride. Helping your child get on the road, or simply around the park, the Scott Voltage Walker Kids Bike offers a solid and stable platform on which to learn the basics of balance, and hasten the day that they'll be pedalling off.
Making use of an alloy 6061 frame for strong and reliable construction, this balance bike makes use of a BMX type fork for easy steering and control. With solid and wide front tyres offering great traction, you needn't worry about any unnecessary mishaps occurring. A comfortable Syncros JR12 Walker saddle sitting your child in a comfy position, this one size fits all balance bike is a top choice for your little tear-away.
Please note: This is a one size fits all option for children learning to balance out on the road, and is recommended for use by children between 85-100cm.
- FRAME: Scott Walker 12 Junior, Alloy 6061 P.G./ footplate
- FORK: Scott BMX Type / rigid, Hi-ten
- HANDLEBAR: Junior Riser bar, 400mm / 30mm Rise
- HEADSET: VP-H733
- STEM: Datong / Y2
- FRONT WHEEL: KT-A86F / 16H / Nutted
- REAR WHEEL: KT-A86F / 16H / Nutted
- FRONT TYRE: Wanda P-1023 / 12-1/2x2-1/4
- REAR TYRE: Wanda P-1023 / 12-1/2x2-1/4
- SADDLE: Syncros JR12 Walker
- SEATPOST: Alloy 25.4x200mm
PRODUCT REF: 782602
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more