Selle Italia FLITE Boost Carbon Superflow Saddle
The Selle Italia FLITE Boost Carbon Superflow Saddle has a short, flat shape and is ideal for maximising comfort and stability in an aerodynamic position. A Superflow cutout helps relieve pressure and a lightweight gel layer is used to help soak up road buzz. The rails are 10mm longer than is standard, providing more opportunity to finely dial in your setup, and their carbon construction maximises strength while keeping weight to a minimum.
- Flat saddle, suggested for dynamic riders or individuals who have an anterior pelvic tilt
- Shell made with carbon composite and high-grade nylon polymer
- Lightweight gel layer that ensures excellent sitting comfort and complete absorption of vibrations
- Superflow technology drastically reduces all physical limitations caused by prolonged pressure in the perineal area
- Fibra-Tek technical microfibre cover material that guarantees a strong and durable lifetime at a very low weight
- 10mm longer carbon rail ø7x9mm to ensure lightness, resistance and a wider range of regulation of the saddle
- Rail: Carbon +10mm Ø7x9mm
- Dimensions: S3 - 135 x 250mm / L3 - 145 x 250mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: S3 - 157 grams / L3 - 162 grams
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".