Selle Italia FLITE Boost TM Superflow Saddle
The Selle Italia FLITE Boost TM Superflow Saddle brings together comfort and performance. It has a flat shape that's ideal for riders with an anterior pelvic tilt, and it's short-nosed so suited to those who ride in an aggressive position. A carbon composite shell and manganese rails keep it light, while a wide Superflow cutout relieves pressure to prevent numbness or discomfort no matter how long the ride. The inclusion of a gel layer works well to absorb vibrations, further improving comfort.
- Flat saddle, suggested for dynamic riders or individuals who have an anterior pelvic tilt
- Shell made with carbon composite and high-grade nylon polymer
- Lightweight gel layer that ensures excellent sitting comfort and complete absorption of vibrations
- Superflow technology drastically reduces all physical limitations caused by prolonged pressure in the perineal area
- Soft-Tek special polyurethane cover guarantees high levels of comfort
- Manganese rails with a tubular structure in cromoly and manganese alloy. Light and flexible with a 7mm diameter
- Rail: Manganese tube Ø7
- Dimensions: S3 - 135 x 250mm / L3 - 145 x 250mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: S3 - 233 grams / L3 - 235 grams
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".