Seven Cycles 622 SLX Dura-Ace Di2 Custom Road Bike
Smooth, fast-rolling and comfortable, the Seven Cycles 622 SLX Dura-Ace Di2 Custom Road Bike provides a beautiful blend of long distance comfort and rigid, lightweight performance to ensure you can ride faster for longer. The frame is constructed from Seven’s renowned carbon fibre/titanium layup that uses carbons performance enhancing properties, but titanium to enhance comfort over rougher terrain.
Weighing an impressive 1.134kg, the frame is finished in a beautiful black and raw titanium mixture, but boasts incredible durability to ensure this bike will stand the test of time.
Laced to the brim with high-quality components, such as an ENVE Road Fork 2.0 for increased comfort and stability on harsh terrain, a Mavic Ksyrium wheelset fitted with Mavic Yksion 700x25mm clinchers that remain dependable and provide grip in even the slipperiest of situations, and an ENVE Carbon Road Seatpost - makes this bike ready to take on anything and everything you set your eyes on.
A Shimano Dura-Ace 9070 Di2 groupset provides super fast, reliable shifting that ensures you’re laying down the power when you need to. Commanded via the Shimano Dura-Ace ST-9070 Di2 Dual Control shift levers, the Shimano BR-9000 brakes are also the perfect addition to dependable braking.
- Lightweight, fast and comfortable frame provides day-long comfort
- Capable wheelset ensures you’re rolling fast and have suitable rigidity when sprinting
- Shimano Dura-Ace 9070 Di2 groupset allows for lightning quick, precise shifting
- ENVE fork, stem and seatpost enhance comfort and lower weight
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Seven Cycles 622 SLX Internal Di2 Routed carbon fibre/titanium frame
- FORK: ENVE Road Fork 2.0 1 1/8in steerer
- HEADSET: Seven Cycles
- STEM: ENVE Carbon Road Stem
- HANDLEBARS: ENVE Road Handlebar
- TAPE: Lizard Skins DSP Race Bar Tape 1.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-9000
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-9000
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace ST-9070 Di2 Dual Control
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace 9070 Di2
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace 9070 Di2, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace ST-9070 Di2 Dual Control
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9070, 16- 11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-9000 11-speed, 116 links
- CRANKSET: Shimano Dura-Ace 9070
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Mavic Ksyrium front wheel, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Mavic Ksyrium rear wheel, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Mavic Yksion, 700x25mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Mavic Yksion, 700x25mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Fizik Aliante Carbon Braided Road Saddle
- SEATPOST: ENVE Carbon Road Seatpost
- FRAME WEIGHT: 1.134kg (on average)
PRODUCT REF: 708540
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more