Shimano 105 RS710 C46 Tubeless CL Disc Front Wheel
The full carbon D2 rim shape was developed in the wind tunnel and out on the road to ensure real-world performance, and has been proven to perform better at yaw angles of 0° to 15° in comparison to other aero rim shapes. A depth of 46mm makes it a great all-rounder that is fast, stable and aerodynamic while keeping weight down. High lateral stiffness ensures quick acceleration and plenty of vertical compliance enhances comfort and control.
24 aero J-bend spokes lace the rim to the alloy hub for a stiff overall build. With the RS710s being tubeless-ready, you can take advantage of the benefits of lower air pressures such as improved traction, enhanced comfort and lower rolling resistance.
- Tubeless-ready tyre compatible
- Drilled drain holes to prevent rainwater accumulation
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim: Full carbon, D2 aero-optimised, hooked
- Rim Depth: 46mm
- Internal Rim Width: 21mm
- External Rim Width: 28mm
- Spokes: Butted and bladed J-bend, diameter 2.0-1.6-2.0
- Spoke Count: 24
- Hub: Flanged alloy
- Disc Standard: Center Lock
- Axle: 12x100mm E-THRU
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 719 grams
- Included: Tubeless tape / valve
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".