Shimano R9150 Dura-Ace Di2 Climbing Shift Switch
Sitting in for that long haul climb or simply looking for an easier means of shifting whilst on the top of your bars, the Shimano R9150 Dura-Ace Di2 Climbing Shift Switch does a great job of eliminating your need to get onto the drops to take things down a gear, or even to announce that attack.
Offering seamless and connected shifting for the dedicated hill-climber, these buttons mount easily onto your handlebar using the included mounting straps, offering a 'one-button up, one button-down' shifting pattern, allowing you to accurately select your gear in an instant, and with minimal faff.
Tactile and requiring only the smallest of impetus to change, these levers add just 30 grams to your set up and plugin directly to your E-tube drop bar STI shifters. A one-stop shop to reduce your time in the hoods, this is a high quality, luxurious set up that allows you to sit in and spin on up that climb.
- Seamless electronic shifting
- Tactile buttons allow effortless and comfortable shifting
- Climbing twin button satellite shift switch
- One button up, one button down operation
- To be plugged direct into E-tube drop bar STI shifters
- Shift switch is supplied with 261 mm E-tube electrical cables installed
- 30 grams
- Compatible with Shimano Dura-Ace 9150 groupsets
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.