Shimano Di2 SW-RS801-S Sprinter Switches for Drop Handlebar
This twin pack of Shimano Di2 SW-RS801-S Sprinter Switches are usually positioned on the drops of a drop handlebar to facilitate gear shifting when in an all-out gallop for the finish line. They operate the rear derailleur only, with one taking care of upshifts and the other moving the chain down the cassette. They are directly clipped onto the handlebar and usually part-wrapped over with bar tape to provide a neat, professional finish. Connection to the Dura-Ace ST-9270 STI levers is taken care of by the included SD-300 series 100mm long wires.
- Di2 gear shift buttons that are installed on the drops of the handlebar
- Connection to the levers is via the integrated SD-300 series, 100mm long cables
- Simply pressing the buttons allows effortless and comfortable shifting even with cold hands
- These sprinter buttons are used to operate the rear derailleur only
- Can be used in conjunction with Dura-Ace ST-R9270, Dura-Ace ST-R9250, Ultegra ST-R8170 and Ultegra ST-R8150 drop bar STI shifters only
- Directly clipped on to the handlebar
- 2x switches/buttons are provided in this package
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".