Shimano Dura-Ace FD-9250 Di2 12-Speed Front Derailleur
The Shimano Dura-Ace FD-9250 Di2 12-Speed Front Derailleur promotes an incredibly minimal silhouette and low weight, but its advanced design contributes to smoother shifting that is 45% quicker than provided by its predecessor. It's operated by the gear levers wirelessly via hard wiring to the rear derailleur and internal battery, with this configuration guaranteeing reliability and extended use between battery charges.
The integrated auto-trim feature automatically adjusts its position, depending on which sprocket the rear derailleur is operating, eliminating the chances of annoying chain rub. In addition, an optional Synchronised Shift mode can be selected that will intuitively change the front derailleur between the outer and inner chainrings, depending on the rear derailleur's position, helping to keep chain lines as efficient as possible. This mode can be selected either via the Di2 app or via the Di2 button on the rear derailleur.
- A 12-speed Di2 front derailleur with a super-lightweight and compact design
- Operated wirelessly by the levers via hard wiring to the rear derailleur
- The refined design combines with the profile of the chainrings to grant quicker and smoother shifting, even under load
- 45% faster shifting when compared to its predecessor
- The sleeker profile has reduced the frontal area by 33%
- The auto-trim feature automatically trims the front derailleur when shifting the rear derailleur to avoid inefficient chain rub
- Optional Synchronised Shift mode automatically chooses the next biggest gear, whether the rider is already using the outer or inner chainring
- Braze-on fit as standard; if your bike does not have a braze-on mount seat tube adapters are available
- 12-speed E-tube SD300 wire compatible
- Large chainring tooth capacity: 50-55T
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 96 grams