Shimano Dura-Ace R9270-C36-TL Carbon Clincher Disc Rear Wheel
The Shimano Dura-Ace R9270-C36-TL Carbon Clincher Disc Rear Wheel shaves weight in all the right places, enabling punchy acceleration, be that on climbs or sprints. The full carbon D2 rim has a 36mm depth and performs well in all conditions, and the profile reduces drag while boosting lateral stiffness and vertical compliance for enhanced comfort and control.
Shimano's Direct Engagement hub is light and features two locking interfaces, resulting in almost instant transfer of power. The hub is laced to the rim using 24 stainless steel butted and bladed straight pull spokes and incorporates OPTBAL technology, which rebalances spoke tension for increased rigidity and strength.
The tubeless-ready rim means you can set this wheel up with or without inner tubes, the latter requiring lower air pressures to create improved comfort and traction while reducing rolling resistance.
- Tubeless-ready clincher rear disc wheel
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim: Full carbon fibre, D2
- Rim Depth: 36mm
- Internal Rim Width: 21mm
- External Rim Width: 28mm
- Spokes: Stainless steel butted (2.0-1.8-2.0) and bladed straight pull, elbow-less
- Spoke Count: 24
- Hubs: Direct Engagement, double-contact sealing
- Disc Standard: Center Lock
- Axle: 142 x 12mm, E-thru axle
- Compatibility: Shimano road 12-speed cassette sprockets only