Shimano GRX 810 1X Chainset
Using Shimano's proven Hollowtech II technology, this GRX 810 1X Chainset brings a balance of stiffness, strength, weight-saving and rotational performance to your gravel and adventure riding setup. Power transfer is optimised so you will make short work of tough climbs and always be able to maintain momentum when tackling broken surfaces and loose terrain. The stiffness improves pedal efficiency, reducing the onset of fatigue when riding all day, making it easier to explore further afield. The 1X setup reduces maintenance, improving reliability and durability when riding in remote locations, and you can pair the 40T or 42T chainring options with your preferred cassette so that you have the perfect gearing for your style.
- Optimum gearing for mixed terrains and riding styles
- Chainring options: 42T / 40T
- Chainline: 50.1mm
- Crank arm length: 170mm / 172.5mm / 175mm
- Compatible with 11-speed cassette
- Q-factor: 151
- Crank fixing bolts included
- Compatible with outboard bottom bracket types
- Hollowtech II technology
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".