Shimano RC3 Road Cycling Shoes
Offering features derived from their premium shoes, the RC3 Road Cycling Shoes from Shimano are a fantastic way to experience the increased comfort and efficiency of a dedicated cycling shoe. The sole unit is drilled to accept 3-bolt road cleats and is made from glass-fibre reinforced nylon for stiffness and the seamless midsole construction keeps the foot closer to the pedal for better power transfer.
A single BOA® L6 dial operates the closure system, giving quick adjustability and great security, with the wrap-over design of the tongue eliminating any potential for chafing. Good breathability is assured by the use of synthetic leather composite for the upper.
- High-performance shoes featuring technologies previously found only in the S-PHYRE series
- Surround wrapping upper structure improves fit, reduces overlap and eliminates hot spots
- Removal of the lasting board, known as a seamless midsole construction, minimises stack-height and maximises power transfer
- Synthetic leather composite upper provides increased breathability and comfort
- Glass-fibre reinforced nylon sole
- Single mid-shoe BOA® L6 dial ensures a perfect fit while maintaining a clean finish
- Stiffness rating: 6
- Compatible with 3-bolt road style cleats
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 242 grams per shoe (size 42)
Shimano RC3 Road Cycling Shoes Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".