Shimano RC3 Road Cycling Shoes
Offering features derived from their premium shoes, the RC3 Road Cycling Shoes from Shimano are a fantastic way to experience the increased comfort and efficiency of a dedicated cycling shoe. The sole unit is drilled to accept 3-bolt road cleats and is made from glass-fibre reinforced nylon for stiffness and the seamless midsole construction keeps the foot closer to the pedal for better power transfer. A single BOA® L6 dial operates the closure system, giving quick adjustability and great security, with the wrap-over design of the tongue eliminating any potential for chafing. Good breathability is assured by the use of synthetic leather composite for the upper.
- High-performance shoes featuring technologies previously found only in the S-PHYRE series
- Surround wrapping upper structure improves fit, reduces overlap and eliminates hot spots
- Removal of the lasting board, known as a seamless midsole construction, minimises stack-height and maximises power transfer
- Synthetic leather composite upper provides increased breathability and comfort
- Glass-fibre reinforced nylon sole
- Single mid-shoe BOA® L6 dial ensures a perfect fit while maintaining a clean finish
- Stiffness rating: 6
- Compatible with 3-bolt road style cleats
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 242 grams per shoe (size 42)
Shimano RC3 Road Cycling Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.