Shimano S-Phyre X Limited Edition Sunglasses with Polarized Lens
The S-Phyre X Limited Edition Sunglasses from Shimano come with a Polarized lens which helps reduce glare when looking at a bike computer screen making it more easily readable. The large lens features both a hydrophobic coating and an anti-scratch treatment to stop anything impeding the view, whilst the size and shape of the lens offers excellent protection against wind and physical objects as well as harmful UV rays. The nose pad can be reversed for a different fit, or the included XL nose pad can be easily swapped into place ensuring that a comfortable and secure fit can be found for all.
Travel case, eyewear pouch and XL nose pad
- Rigid half-rim frame design is sturdy and lightweight
- Easily detachable lower-rim for rider customisation and protection
- Radiused temples with a non-slip pattern for secure fit and comfort
- Reversible nose pad features different front and back thicknesses for fit adjustment.
- Strong, durable, and lightweight Grilamid TR90 frame.
- Non-toxic TPE temple tips.
- Full-coverage, one-piece lens for a wide field of vision and protection
- 80% polarized lens delivers the optimal balance between pavement and data screen visibility
- Strong, rigid, and lightweight polycarbonate lens
- Full UV 400 protection
- Super-hydrophobic coating increases water repellency, keeping the lens cleaner.
- Anti-scratch treatment is 3x more durable than regular coatings
- Interchangeable lenses available
- Claimed weight: 28.6 grams
- Includes: Travel case, eyewear pouch and XL nose pad
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.