Shimano WH-RX570 GRX Tubeless Disc Clincher Rear Wheel
Shimano’s WH-RX570 GRX Tubeless Disc Clincher Rear Wheel has been carefully designed for the very specific demands of drop bar off-road riding. The rim has an internal width of 21.6mm to provide good support for tyres of between 32-42mm wide as well as a 22mm height with a nod to aerodynamics. 24 straight-pull, bladed spokes connect the rim to the hub with enough stiffness for efficiency but still sufficient compliance for comfort on unpaved tracks and trails. The hubs use Shimano’s trademark cup-and-cone bearings which allow for easy maintenance at home or even when out in the back of beyond. These bearings are protected from mud and water by Labyrinth and contact seals to keep them running smoothly in all conditions and the Center Lock interface provides a secure platform for the disc rotors. Either Shimano or SRAM 10/11-speed cassettes can be used on the Hyperglide compatible freehub.
- Tubeless-ready clincher
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim Construction: Aluminium
- Rim Depth: 22mm
- Internal Rim Width: 21.6mm
- Spokes: Stainless steel butted and bladed straight-pull spokes with a 2-cross lacing pattern
- Spoke Count: 24
- Hub: Shimano GRX with angular contact bearings, Shimano/SRAM 10/11-speed freehub
- Disc Standard: Centre Lock
- Rear Axle: 12x142mm
- Recommended Tyre Size: 32-42mm
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 951 grams
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM 10/11-speed
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.