Shimano XC5W SPD Womens MTB Shoes
The Shimano XC5W SPD Women's MTB Shoes are engineered for performance on the trails. The lightweight construction includes a stiff sole with a low stack height, perfect to transfer your power efficiently onto the pedals. The upper is constructed from a mesh/TPU/synthetic leather composite and wraps around your foot for a secure, glove-like feel, eliminating hot-spots and keeping breathability high. BOA and Velcro closure offers plenty of adjustment to achieve a secure and comfortable fit. When the trails are unrideable, you'll appreciate the Michelin mud-shedding tread pattern outsole that increases traction over wet and dry surfaces.
Pedal cleats are available to be purchased separately.
- Lightweight, high-performance cross-country shoes with unparalleled power transfer
- Low stack height midsole helps stabilise the foot, maximises power transfer and efficiency
- Surround wrapping upper structure reduces overlap, providing a glove-like fit and eliminating hot-spots
- Mesh/TPU/synthetic leather composite upper provides a comfortable fit and better breathability
- BOA® L6 dial for quick and precise micro-adjustment
- Glass fibre reinforced midsole for power transfer
- Exclusive Michelin high-traction, mud-shedding tread pattern outsole
- Reinforced 18mm spike mount for extreme conditions
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 284 grams per shoe (Size 40)