Shimano XC5W SPD Womens MTB Shoes
The Shimano XC5W SPD Women's MTB Shoes are engineered for performance on the trails. The lightweight construction includes a stiff sole with a low stack height, perfect to transfer your power efficiently onto the pedals. The upper is constructed from a mesh/TPU/synthetic leather composite and wraps around your foot for a secure, glove-like feel, eliminating hot-spots and keeping breathability high. BOA and Velcro closure offers plenty of adjustment to achieve a secure and comfortable fit. When the trails are unrideable, you'll appreciate the Michelin mud-shedding tread pattern outsole that increases traction over wet and dry surfaces.
Pedal cleats are available to be purchased separately.
- Lightweight, high-performance cross-country shoes with unparalleled power transfer
- Low stack height midsole helps stabilise the foot, maximises power transfer and efficiency
- Surround wrapping upper structure reduces overlap, providing a glove-like fit and eliminating hot-spots
- Mesh/TPU/synthetic leather composite upper provides a comfortable fit and better breathability
- BOA® L6 dial for quick and precise micro-adjustment
- Glass fibre reinforced midsole for power transfer
- Exclusive Michelin high-traction, mud-shedding tread pattern outsole
- Reinforced 18mm spike mount for extreme conditions
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 284 grams per shoe (Size 40)
Shimano XC5W SPD Womens MTB Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.