Snickers Protein Bar Box of 12 x 55g Bars
With 22 grams of protein per bar, that's 18 grams more than a regular Snickers, these bars are perfect as a post-exercise snack. With just 242 calories per bar, the Snickers Protein bar is easy to digest and rapidly delivers protein to your muscles.
For more information on cycling and triathlon nutrition, check out our Beginner's Guide to Cycling and Triathlon Nutrition.
** Protein blend (19%), (milk protein isolate, milk protein, whey protein concentrate (from milk), emulsifier (soya lecithin)), milk chocolate (15%) (sugar, cocoa butter, skimmed milk powder, cocoa mass, lactose and protein from whey (from milk), palm fat, whey powder (from milk), milk fat, emulsifier (soya lecithin E476), natural vanilla extract), hydrolysed collagen (14%), caramel (14%) (sweetened condensed skimmed milk, glucose syrup, invert sugar syrup, palm oil, butter (from milk), sugar, emulsifier (E471), stabiliser (pectin), salt, natural flavouring), humectant (maltitol), peanuts (10%), humectant (glycerol), peanut flour, fructo-oligosaccharide, natural flavouring (peanut), salt, colour (plain caramel), antioxidant (natural mixed tocopherols
Allergy information: May contain almond, hazelnut, pecan nut, gluten, egg. Allergens in bold.
Not suitable for vegetarians
Nutritional information (per 62 gram serving)
- Calories: 242Kcal
- Protein: 22 grams
- Carbohydrates: 22.3 grams
- Of which sugars: 1.5 grams
- Fat: 8.6 grams
- Of which saturates: 3.2 grams
- Sodium: 200mg
- A new and tasty way to enjoy protein in your diet
- Box of 12 x 55 gram bars
- Just 242 calories per bar
- Contributes to development and maintenance of lean body mass
- The Snickers Protein Bar is a delicious combination of nuts, caramel and chocolate with a soft nougat centre containing 22 grams of protein
- The individually wrapped Protein Bars can be easily slipped into any kit bag as a post ride snack