Maurten 320 Drink Mix
The Maurten 320 Drink Mix is the world's first sports drink to utilise hydrogel technology, allowing high concentrations of carbohydrates to be delivered to the intestine without having an adverse effect on the stomach. Carbs are encapsulated and convert to a hydrogel on contact with stomach acid to ensure smooth and comfortable delivery and absorption.
Containing a mere five natural ingredients; a combination of carbs and salts, you can rest assured that nothing nasty is being ingested and the blend is flavour, colour, and preservative free. The 320 is the most carbohydrate-rich sports drink available, delivering 80 grams per 500ml, making it perfect for the toughest races and training sessions. Chosen by professional marathon runners such as Galen Rupp and Wilson Kipsang, as well as pro level cyclists from the WorldTour, you can be sure of top benefits to your performance.
Suitable for Vegetarians, Vegans and is Gluten Free.
Ingredients: Maltodextrin / fructose / pectin / sodium alginate / sodium chloride
Nutritional information (per 100 grams / per 80 gram serving):
- Energy: 1683 kJ, 400 kcal / 1343 kJ, 320 kcal
- Fat: 0 grams / 0 grams (of which saturates: 0 grams / 0 grams )
- Carbohydrates: 99 grams / 79 grams (of which sugars: 41 grams / 33 grams)
- Protein: 0 grams / 0 grams
- Salt 0.43 grams / 0.5 grams
- The world's most carbohydrate-rich sports drink
- One serving contains 80 grams of carbohydrates (500 ml)
- Hydrogel technology encapsulates the carbohydrates and enables transportation of the drink to the intestine where the water, salt and carbohydrates are absorbed
- Only five ingredients; a mix of carbohydrates and electrolytes
- Consume the sports drink minutes before, during and/or directly after activity
- No added flavours, colours, preservatives or acids
- Supplied as individual, single serving sachets
PRODUCT REF: 870155
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more