Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with Pedalsure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Specialized Creo SL Comp Carbon Electric Road Bike 2022
Whether you want to ride longer and faster on a club run, or simply explore further for less effort, the Specialized Turbo Creo SL Comp Carbon Electric Road Bike is ideal. It has a lightweight carbon chassis and pairs this with a Future Shock 2.0 fork that includes bump-absorbing travel. The knob on the stem allows you to adjust compression to suit the terrain.
A lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles the efforts you put in and assistance is delivered smoothly and quietly without causing extra resistance when you decide to ride unassisted. The range of the Specialized SL1-320 320Wh battery is an impressive 80 miles and can be stretched to 120 miles if you use the range extender (not included). By connecting to the Mission Control app you can monitor battery life, tune the motor and record your rides. All ride stats can be viewed, and assistance level chosen, on the MasterMind Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube.
Shimano components make up the drivetrain; RX812 GX shifting is quiet and precise and 105 hydraulic disc brakes allow you to stop fast on both dry and wet roads. DT Swiss R470 wheels fitted with Specialized Turbo Pro tyres in a 30mm width ensure smooth, fast rolling and excellent puncture protection.
Browse our range of Specialized electric road bikes today.
- The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its class
- Carbon chassis
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted
- The Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh battery delivers up to 80 miles of range. An optional range extender (sold separately) provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power
- The Mission Control App allows you to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to
- The motor has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit
- A MasterMind Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to ride
- Future Shock 2.0 decreases fatigue and increases speed, no matter the terrain. The 2.0 iteration gives you more control via a knob atop the stem. This knob adjusts compression from fully-open to stiff, while hydraulically-damped internals control rebound
- The new Smooth Boot, top cap, and Future Stem also enhance the aesthetic, so you get a clean transition from head tube to stem
- The geometry is a best fit for all riders, regardless of gender — one that's comfortable, snappy, and handles like a dream
- Range: 80 miles
- Battery Power: 320Wh
|Frame||Specialized FACT 11r carbon, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated downtube battery, internal cable routing, mudguard/rack mounts, Boost™ 12x148mm|
|Fork||Specialized Future Shock 2.0 with Smooth Boot, Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Handlebar||Specialized Hover Comp, alloy, 125mm drop, 75mm reach with Di2 hole|
|Stem||Specialized Future Stem, Comp|
|Bar Tape||Supacaz Super Sticky Kush|
|Front Brake||Shimano 105, Hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||Shimano 105, Hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano RX812 GX, Shadow Plus, 11-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano GRX 810|
|Chain||KMC X11 Extra Lightweight, 11-speed|
|Cassette||Sunrace, 11-speed, alloy spider, 11-42t|
|Crankset||Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset, 46t chainring|
|Front Wheel||DT Swiss R470 Boost, 12x110mm|
|Rear Wheel||DT Swiss R470 Boost, 12x148mm|
|Front Tyre||Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x30mm, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x30mm, clincher|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails|
|Seatpost||Roval Terra carbon, 20mm offset|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Motor||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|
|Battery||Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh|
|Display/UI||Specialized MasterMind TCU, percentage of remaining charge, 120 possible display configurations, MicroTune assist adjustment, over-the-air updates, ANT+/Bluetooth®, with handlebar remote|
|Charger||Custom charger, 48V System with SL system charger plug|
|Wiring Harness||Custom Specialized wiring harness with chargeport|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards. Bikes ordered for delivery that have tubeless compatible tyres and rims will arrive with inner tubes installed or with tubeless valves installed, this will be brand dependent. Sealant is available to be purchased separately.
If you require any assistance please contact our Customer Care team.