Specialized Diverge Comp Adventure Road Bike 2019
If you're looking for that one bike that can truly do it all, then the Specialized Diverge Comp Adventure Road Bike might well be it. Specifically designed to be a bike capable of riding any terrain and any discipline, this machine knows no limits.
With a FACT 9r carbon frameset as it's centrepiece, this bike is remarkably lightweight, allowing you to tackle any gradient without fear. This frame boasts a vast amount of clearance that allows it to take up to a 42mm tyre, lending the bike a huge degree of riding versatility. Want to tackle an off-road bikepacking adventure? No problem. Fancy taking to the road for your local club run? Stick some thinner tyres on and off you go.
The bike also benefits from Specialized's innovative Future Shock suspension system - this headset mounted unit boasts 20mm of travel and helps to soak up the roadbuzz from any trail, no matter how rough. The bike's versatility is further improved by the inclusion of frame mounts for mudguards and a rear rack, making this a machine you can use all year round - and even as a tourer or commuter, if you wish. Likewise, the three bottle cage mounts add another dimension of adaptability for those days when you want to stray far from the beaten track.
The full Ultegra groupset, meanwhile, brings with it the crisp and seamless shifting that Shimano's second-tier groupset is renowned for. The Praxis chainset, with its low 48/32T spread, is paired up with a wide-ranging 11-34t cassette - guaranteeing that you'll have ample gears for spinning up even the steepest gradients.
- The FACT 9r carbon frame features Specialized's adventure-bound Open Road Geometry, Future Shock Progressive suspension with 20mm of travel, and front/rear thru-axles, making it the ultimate tool for your next adventure.
- The lightweight FACT carbon fork is plenty stiff, aiding in handling and a light overall weight.
- Shimano's no-fuss Ultegra shifting with hydraulic disc brakes provides precise shifting and plenty of stopping power.
Note: Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 9r carbon, Open Road Geometry, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock Progressive suspension, 20mm of travel, flat-mount disc, BB386
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, flat-mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle
- FRONT WHEEL: DT Swiss R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
- REAR WHEEL: DT Swiss R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
- INNER TUBES: Presta valve, 48mm
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Sawtooth 2Bliss Ready, 700x38mm
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Sawtooth 2Bliss Ready, 700x38mm
- CRANKSET: Praxis Zayante
- CHAINRINGS: 48/32T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Praxis, PF30
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Disc R8020
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000, Shadow Design, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra CS-HG8000, 11-34t
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed with Quick Link
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 8070, flat-mount disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 8070, flat-mount disc
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Adventure Gear Hover; 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12 degree flare
- TAPE: Specialized Wrap Roubaix with sticky gel
- STEM: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Phenom Comp, Adaptive Edge design, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works CG-R, FACT carbon fibre, single-bolt, 27.2mm
- SEAT BINDER: Diverge collar for carbon frames
- PEDALS: Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball with reflectors
PRODUCT REF: 890143
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more