Specialized Diverge E5 Sport Road Bike 2018
From smooth tarmac to the loosest, roughest tracks out there, the Specialized Diverge E5 Sport Road Bike 2018 bridges the gap between day-in, day-out comfort and all-round durability, meaning you can head out onto the road without a plan and nip off onto the nearest track if the traffic starts to build.
The FACT carbon fork has been integrated to absorb vibrations in the front end, and 3D forged alloy stem and Shallow Drop handlebar further this by reducing road chatter and keeping you pedalling in greater enjoyment. Open Road Geometry works alongside these components to put you in the most efficient and comfortable position possible, and has been tested with top level athletes around the world.
Tektro Mira disc brakes are an ideal choice for a bike of this level, providing the stopping power you need in a wide range of conditions. Shimano Sora 3500, 9-speed gearing also offers the spin you need to get up steeper gradients or sit back and spin for a chilled day by bike.
A Specialized Axis Sport Disc clincher wheelset and Espoir Sport tyres work together efficiently to increase grip and puncture protection for everyday, every terrain versatility.
- Specialized’s Premium E5 aluminium frameset features their comfortable, but confidence-inspiring Open Road Geometry, Future Shock suspension with 20mm of travel, and front/rear thru-axles, making it the ultimate tool for your next adventure
- The lightweight FACT carbon fork is plenty stiff, aiding in handling, rigidity, and an overall light weight
- The Praxis Alba 2D is an incredibly stiff crankset with supreme ramping for precise shifts between the rings
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, Open Road Geometry, threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat mount disc
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, flat-mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle
- STEM: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro Mira, flat mount, mechanical disc
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro Mira, flat mount, mechanical disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Sora 3500
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora 3500, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora 3500, long cage, 9-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Sora 3500
- CASSETTE: Sunrace, 9-speed, 11-32t
- CRANKSET: Praxis Alba 2d
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized Axis Sport Disc, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized Axis Sport Disc, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x30mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x30mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Toupé Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized Alloy, 2-bolt clamp
PRODUCT REF: 749643
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more