Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with Pedalsure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Specialized Enduro Comp 29" Mountain Bike 2022
The Specialized Enduro Comp 29" Mountain Bike is a versatile steed that climbs the steepest ascents and charges down rapid berm and jump-filled descents with equal aplomb. The light and responsive FACT 11m carbon frame integrates a rear suspension setup with a progressive leverage curve, refined axle path and excellent anti-squat characteristics to ensure heightened sensitivity over ripples, plentiful bottom-out resistance and increased pedalling efficiency. The rear suspension format includes a 170mm travel RockShox damping unit, and this teams up with the plush RockShox Zeb Select suspension fork to ensure comfort, traction and line accuracy over the harshest terrain.
The trail-inspired geometry includes a longer reach, slacker head and steeper seat angles to result in a more composed, balanced and reactive ride. The geometry can be tweaked via the flip chips in the suspension mount to suit the trail conditions and personal preferences. Rugged wheels and high volume tubeless-ready tyres absorb the biggest hits and grant ample traction when the pace is furious. These wheels are propelled by the smooth, accurate SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed gear configuration and are stopped by the powerful hydraulic disc brakes. An X-Fusion seatpost completes the build, dropping the saddle out of the way during technical descents.
- A rugged trail bike that climbs quickly yet flies down the most technical descents with ease
- The FACT 11m carbon frame is lightweight and strong
- The frame possesses balanced rigidity to heighten steering precision and increase responsiveness
- A plush RockShox Super Deluxe Select Plus rear damping unit with 170mm of travel is integrated into the frame
- The frame’s rear suspension design places the shock as low as possible to afford a planted feel at high speeds
- Excellent anti-squat characteristics mean the rear suspension guarantees excellent pedalling efficiency
- The rear suspension’s more rearward axle path better handles big impacts, affording more momentum and control
- The progressive leverage curve of the rear suspension increases suppleness over ripples and prevents it from bottoming-out
- A RockShox Zeb Select fork grants 170mm of controlled suspension to increase composure over the roughest terrain
- The geometry has a slacker head angle, long reach, and steeper seat tube to make the ride even more capable
- The ride and geometry can be subtly altered by running the flip chips in the rear shock mount in the high or low position
- Stiff, light and strong 29” alloy wheels improve momentum over heavy terrain
- SRAM's GX Eagle 12-speed gear setup combines a vast range and incredibly accurate shifting
- 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes improve stopping power and precision in all conditions
- A X-Fusion dropper seatpost gets the saddle out of the way when the trails are fast and technical
|Frame||Specialized FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, 29 S3 Enduro Race Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 170mm of travel|
|Fork||RockShox Zeb Select, Charger RC damper, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 170mm of travel|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Super Deluxe Select Plus, 205x60, Trunnion|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, threaded|
|Stem||Specialized Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore|
|Handlebar||Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm width|
|Grips||Specialized Trail Grips|
|Front Brake||SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 220mm|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Code RS, hydraulic|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Chain||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t|
|Crankset||SRAM X1 6K, DUB, 170mm, 30T|
|Front Wheel||Rim - Specialized 29”, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless-ready / Hub - Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h / Spokes - DT Swiss Industry|
|Rear Wheel||Rim - Specialized 29”, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless-ready / Hub - Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 148mmx12mm thru-axle, 28h / Spokes - DT Swiss Industry|
|Front Tyre||Specialized Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3", tubeless-ready clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Specialized Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 29x2.3, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Saddle||Specialized Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails|
|Seatpost||X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S2-S3|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards. Bikes ordered for delivery that have tubeless compatible tyres and rims will arrive with inner tubes installed or with tubeless valves installed, this will be brand dependent. Sealant is available to be purchased separately.
If you require any assistance please contact our Customer Care team.