Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with Pedalsure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Specialized Enduro Expert 29" Mountain Bike 2022
Speed and composure across the most challenging trails are the Specialized Enduro Expert 29" Mountain Bike's forte. Its rugged but light FACT 11m carbon frame is the foundation of the build, donating impressive lateral stiffness to ensure crisp pedalling response and heightened steering accuracy. This frame integrates a sophisticated rear suspension system that incorporates a super plush FOX FLOAT X2 Performance Rx Trail Tune rear damping unit with 170mm of travel to smooth the roughest terrain. The suspension design places the shock as low as possible to afford a planted feel at high speeds, while its more rearward axle path and progressive leverage curve guarantees sensitivity over rippled ground but plenty of bottom-out resistance when the big hits are encountered. Additionally, anti-squat resistance is built into the rear suspension format to eliminate bob when the pedals are being stomped on furiously.
A FOX FLOAT 38 Performance Elite fork uses its 170mm of smooth suspension to devour rocks, roots and ruts with consummate ease. This fork is linked to the frame via a geometry that combines a long reach with slack head and steep seat angles. The geometry affords a balanced and agile ride but can be fine-tuned by reversing the flip chips in the rear shock mount.
Burly, trail-inspired 29" wheels soak up the bumps with aplomb and increase the bike's momentum over bigger trail obstacles. These wheels are propelled by a SRAM X01 Eagle 12-speed drivetrain with a wide range of ratios to ease passage over any topography. Hydraulic disc brakes are powerful and controlled in any weather, and a dropper seatpost gets the saddle out of the way when the riding is rapid and technical.
- A rugged trail bike that climbs quickly yet flies down the most technical descents with ease
- The FACT 11m carbon frame is lightweight and strong
- The frame possesses balanced rigidity to heighten steering precision and increase responsiveness
- A plush FOX FLOAT X2 Performance, Rx Trail Tune rear damping unit with 170mm of travel is integrated into the frame
- The frame’s rear suspension design places the shock as low as possible to afford a planted feel at high speeds
- Excellent anti-squat characteristics mean the rear suspension guarantees excellent pedalling efficiency
- The rear suspension’s more rearward axle path better handles big impacts, affording more momentum and control
- The progressive leverage curve of the rear suspension increases suppleness over ripples and prevents it from bottoming-out
- A FOX FLOAT 38 Performance Elite fork grants 170mm of controlled suspension to increase composure over the roughest terrain
- The geometry has a slacker head angle, long reach, and steeper seat tube to make the ride even more capable
- The ride and geometry can be subtly altered by running the flip chips in the rear shock mount in the high or low position
- Stiff, light and strong Roval Traverse 29” alloy wheels improve momentum over heavy terrain
- SRAM's X01 Eagle 12-speed gear setup combines a vast range and incredibly accurate shifting
- 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes improve stopping power and precision in all conditions
- A OneUp dropper seatpost gets the saddle out of the way when the trails are fast and technical
|Frame||Specialized FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, S-Sizing Enduro Race Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 170mm of travel|
|Fork||FOX FLOAT 38 Performance Elite, GRIP2 damper, Kashima Coating, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 170mm of travel|
|Rear Shock||FOX FLOAT X2 Performance, Rx Trail Tune, 2-position adjustment, low speed rebound and compression adjust, Trunnion mount, 205x60mm|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, threaded|
|Stem||Specialized Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore|
|Handlebar||Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35mm clamp|
|Grips||Deity, Knuckleduster, Black|
|Front Brake||SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 220mm|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Code RS, hydraulic|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||SRAM X01 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|Chain||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 12-speed, 10-52t|
|Crankset||SRAM Descendant 7K, DUB, 170mm, 30T|
|Front Wheel||Rim - Roval Traverse 29 Alloy, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready, tubeless-ready / Hub - Roval, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h / Spokes - DT Swiss Competition Race|
|Rear Wheel||Front Wheel|
|Front Tyre||Specialized Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3", tubeless-ready clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Specialized Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 29x2.3, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Saddle||Specialized Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails|
|Seatpost||OneUp, Dropper Post-V2, MMX lever, 34.9 (S2|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards. Bikes ordered for delivery that have tubeless compatible tyres and rims will arrive with inner tubes installed or with tubeless valves installed, this will be brand dependent. Sealant is available to be purchased separately.
If you require any assistance please contact our Customer Care team.