Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
Save up to 47% with any one of our 11 Cycle to Work partners, and get the health benefits of a new bike in exchange for tax free salary sacrifice. To find out more about our various partners and how to apply click here.
Choose between Free Bike Delivery - to your home or place of work - or our new Premier Bike Delivery Service £99.99 and have your bike delivered "ready to ride" and set up to your measurements with seatpost and pedals adjusted on arrival by a qualified bike mechanic. Either way, our Customer Care team will be in touch to arrange a delivery date to suit you.
We've partnered with Laka to offer you 30 days free bike Insurance on your new bike purchase over £400. Click here for more info and find out how to claim.
Specialized Enduro Expert 29" Mountain Bike 2022
Speed and composure across the most challenging trails are the Specialized Enduro Expert 29" Mountain Bike's forte. Its rugged but light FACT 11m carbon frame is the foundation of the build, donating impressive lateral stiffness to ensure crisp pedalling response and heightened steering accuracy. This frame integrates a sophisticated rear suspension system that incorporates a super plush FOX FLOAT X2 Performance Rx Trail Tune rear damping unit with 170mm of travel to smooth the roughest terrain. The suspension design places the shock as low as possible to afford a planted feel at high speeds, while its more rearward axle path and progressive leverage curve guarantees sensitivity over rippled ground but plenty of bottom-out resistance when the big hits are encountered. Additionally, anti-squat resistance is built into the rear suspension format to eliminate bob when the pedals are being stomped on furiously.
A FOX FLOAT 38 Performance Elite fork uses its 170mm of smooth suspension to devour rocks, roots and ruts with consummate ease. This fork is linked to the frame via a geometry that combines a long reach with slack head and steep seat angles. The geometry affords a balanced and agile ride but can be fine-tuned by reversing the flip chips in the rear shock mount.
Burly, trail-inspired 29" wheels soak up the bumps with aplomb and increase the bike's momentum over bigger trail obstacles. These wheels are propelled by a SRAM X01 Eagle 12-speed drivetrain with a wide range of ratios to ease passage over any topography. Hydraulic disc brakes are powerful and controlled in any weather, and a dropper seatpost gets the saddle out of the way when the riding is rapid and technical.
- A rugged trail bike that climbs quickly yet flies down the most technical descents with ease
- The FACT 11m carbon frame is lightweight and strong
- The frame possesses balanced rigidity to heighten steering precision and increase responsiveness
- A plush FOX FLOAT X2 Performance, Rx Trail Tune rear damping unit with 170mm of travel is integrated into the frame
- The frame’s rear suspension design places the shock as low as possible to afford a planted feel at high speeds
- Excellent anti-squat characteristics mean the rear suspension guarantees excellent pedalling efficiency
- The rear suspension’s more rearward axle path better handles big impacts, affording more momentum and control
- The progressive leverage curve of the rear suspension increases suppleness over ripples and prevents it from bottoming-out
- A FOX FLOAT 38 Performance Elite fork grants 170mm of controlled suspension to increase composure over the roughest terrain
- The geometry has a slacker head angle, long reach, and steeper seat tube to make the ride even more capable
- The ride and geometry can be subtly altered by running the flip chips in the rear shock mount in the high or low position
- Stiff, light and strong Roval Traverse 29” alloy wheels improve momentum over heavy terrain
- SRAM's X01 Eagle 12-speed gear setup combines a vast range and incredibly accurate shifting
- 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes improve stopping power and precision in all conditions
- A OneUp dropper seatpost gets the saddle out of the way when the trails are fast and technical
|Specialized FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, S-Sizing Enduro Race Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 170mm of travel
|FOX FLOAT 38 Performance Elite, GRIP2 damper, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 170mm of travel
|FOX FLOAT X2 Performance, Rx Trail Tune, 2-position adjustment, low speed rebound and compression adjust, Trunnion mount, 205x60mm
|SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, threaded
|Specialized Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
|Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8° backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35mm clamp
|Deity, Knuckleduster, Black
|SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 220mm
|SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
|SRAM Code RS, hydraulic
|SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed
|SRAM X01 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
|SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
|SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 12-speed, 10-52t
|SRAM Descendant 7K, DUB, 170mm, 30T
|Rim - Roval Traverse 29 Alloy, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready, tubeless-ready / Hub - Roval, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h / Spokes - DT Swiss Competition Race
|Specialized Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3", tubeless-ready clincher
|Specialized Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 29x2.3, tubeless-ready clincher
|Specialized Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails
|OneUp, Dropper Post-V2, MMX lever, 34.9 (S2
|Available to be purchased separately
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride. For hassle-free home delivery and bike set-up from a qualified mechanic use our Premier Delivery Service.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards. Bikes ordered for delivery that have tubeless compatible tyres and rims will arrive with inner tubes installed or with tubeless valves installed, this will be brand dependent. Sealant is available to be purchased separately.
If you require any assistance please contact our Customer Care team.
Specialized Enduro Expert 29" Mountain Bike 2022 Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".