Wide tyre clearance of up to 47mm on a 700cc wheel, or 2.1" on a 650b for enhanced grip on technical terrain.
With unmatched stiffness and ride quality, FACT 12r is a high performance carbon fibre construction.
The ultralight weighs only 725 or 825 grams for the 12r and 10r FACT frames respectively.
A low stack height and long reach ensures balanced weight distribution and quick handling.
Specialized S-Works Crux Disc Gravel Frameset 2022
Amalgamating range-topping FACT 12r carbon, refined tube shapes and design cues from the groundbreaking Aethos road bike, the Specialized S-Works Crux Disc Gravel Frameset weighs in at just 1,125 grams, delivers exceptional pedalling efficiency and guarantees fatigue-reducing compliance during the most demanding mixed-terrain adventures.
In addition to the low weight and outstanding responsiveness, this frameset also offers vast tyre clearance for up to 700c x 47mm or 650b x 2.1” rubber. Accommodating tyres as broad as these ensures more grip, control and comfort when the tracks and trails are littered with sharp rocks and slippery roots. Thanks to the advanced design of the frame, this tyre clearance is afforded via the use of a hollow, straight drive-side chainstay, as opposed to an offset or kinked format, keeping the aesthetics clean and crisp.
A performance gravel geometry that extends the reach by 10mm, drops the stack and uses a bottom bracket height of 72mm delivers balance, agility and composure when the riding gets technical. A threaded bottom bracket shell, 27.2mm seat post size and simple seat post clamp keep maintenance and useability fuss-free, while the 136 gram Roval Alpinist carbon seat post continues the lightweight theme and helps to damp rough surface vibrations.
- An exceptionally light gravel frameset that delivers the quickest ride across trails, tracks and bumpy back roads
- The 12r carbon frame weighs just 725g (size 56)
- The frame’s sophisticated carbon layup and refined tube shaping borrowed from the Aethos road bike ensures sublime reactivity and tremendous rough surface compliance
- Thanks to the advanced design and carbon layup, a straight, hollow drive-side chainstay can be used, promoting a super-clean aesthetic
- The fork weighs 400g (uncut) is laterally stiff but damps vibrations from rough terrain
- Tremendous tyre clearance for 700 x 47mm or 650b x 2.1” tyres grants more capability across the harshest riding surfaces
- The Crux boasts the highest tyre clearance-to-weight ratio in the gravel bike world
- Performance gravel geometry with a 10mm longer reach, 72mm drop and low stack delivers balance, agile handling and composure
- A threaded bottom bracket, 27.2mm seatpost size, simple seatpost clamp and no-fuss rear derailleur hanger ease maintenance and usability
- 136 gram Roval Alpinist seatpost
- Frameset rider weight limit: 125kg
|Frame||Specialized S-Works Crux FACT 12r Carbon, Rider First Engineered™, Threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Fork||Specialized S-Works Crux FACT 12r Carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Seatpost||Roval Alpinist Carbon Seatpost|
|Seatpost Collar||Specialized Alloy, 30.0mm, titanium bolt|
|Claimed Manufacturer Frame Weight||725 grams, size 56|
|Claimed Manufacturer Fork Weight||400 grams, uncut|
Specialized S-Works Crux Disc Gravel Frameset 2022 Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".