Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Wide tyre clearance of up to 47mm on a 700cc wheel, or 2.1" on a 650b for enhanced grip on technical terrain.
Inspired by the Epic, a slack headtube and long reach boosts confidence on every descent.
Storage, water, air and tools - SWAT™ lets you free up your jersey pockets with integrated storage.
Whether cobbles or gravel, 20mm of adjustable travel smooths out the terrain to enhance control.
Specialized S-Works Diverge Disc Gravel Bike 2021
Bring even more speed and control to your mixed-terrain riding with the latest Diverge. This Specialized S-Works Diverge Disc Gravel Bike is incredibly capable, offering the performance you need whether you're gravel racing, bike packing or hitting some technical singletrack. Future Shock 2.0 is incorporated into the FACT 11r carbon frame and fork. Developed originally for Classics-type riding over cobbles, it's also perfect for gravel, rougher roads and dirt tracks, with adjustable hydraulically-damped travel absorbing harsh impacts when necessary and bringing efficiency when you hit smoother surfaces.
Specialized have incorporated a progressive geometry for confident handling off-road, yet no loss of a responsive ride feel once on the tarmac. It's longer and slacker, combining a shorter cockpit, longer offset fork, slightly higher bottom bracket and 425mm chainstays, resulting in stability alongside punchy acceleration and nimble handling. There's also clearance for massive 700x47mm or 650x2.1" wheel and tyre setups. Despite all this technology, the frame remains light - lighter, in fact, than many racing gravel bikes, at under 1000 grams (frame only).
The frameset is complemented by SRAM's top-drawer RED eTap AXS wireless 1x 12-speed groupset. It's quiet and slick, offering a wide gear range for the most challenging riding, and can be personalised for an improved individual experience. The rear derailleur is key to performance and offers advanced chain management for security over the harshest of terrains, and hydraulic disc braking is effective across all conditions.
Rolling on Roval Terra CLX carbon wheels fitted with 38mm wide Specialized Pathfinder Pro tyres, you can set up tubeless and reap all the benefits of a lower air pressure system. The build is perfectly finished with S-Works stem and Power saddle, Easton carbon handlebar, dropper X-Fusion Manic seatpost and the frame incorporates a SWAT storage area in the downtube to increase storage space, ready for any adventure.
Learn more about the 2021 range of Specialized Diverge gravel bikes.
- With a FACT 11r carbon frame, the S-Works Diverge frame weighs less than 1000 grams (56cm), making it race bike light. Pin it for your local dirt climb KOM, or grind up a giant backcountry peak, the light and lively Diverge will get you there faster
- Speed, control and confidence - Future Shock 2.0 is the ultimate technology for the gravel rider. With 20mm of axial compliance and a hydraulic damper, Future Shock 2.0 suspends the rider, not the bike. This keeps you confident and in control, able to keep the power down and stay off the brakes over rough dirt roads and in thick loose gravel, all while keeping your hands, arms and neck fresh. Since Future Shock 2.0’s damper is adjustable, you’ll be ready for the rough stuff and efficient on smooth pavement
- The new Diverge has the most progressive geometry Specialized has ever created for a drop-bar bike, giving riders a capable and stable bike in the dirt, that still feels responsive and nimble on the road. It includes increased reach, a slacker head tube and a longer offset fork. All this creates incredible confidence with a planted feeling in the dirt, while speccing shorter stems keeps the overall cockpit length the same and the steering lively. The bike’s low bottom bracket increases stability but is high enough to use with 650b wheels if preferred
- The Diverge has plenty of rack mounts, including fork and top tube mounts, to ensure you can take what you need, no matter how far you plan to go, or how long you plan to stay out
- A whopping 47mm of tyre clearance with a 700c wheel and 2.1” with a 650b wheel. Thanks to a drive-side chainstay utilising a solid beam of carbon behind the chainrings clearance are created without using a fragile dropped chainstay design or increasing chainstay length
- The Diverge borrows SWAT internal storage from the legendary Stumpjumper. The SWAT door lets you utilise space in the downtube to store tools, a flat kit, nutrition and even the SWAT Jacket. It keeps weight off your body, low in the bike for better handling, and makes you more self-sufficient
- SRAM's RED eTap AXS wireless groupset is quiet and smooth, bringing reliable shifting and powerful hydraulic braking
- Roval Terra CLX carbon wheelset fitted with fast-rolling Specialized Pathfinder Pro 700x38mm tyres
|Frame||Specialized S-Works Diverge FACT 11r carbon, SWAT™ Door integration, Future Shock suspension, threaded BB, internal routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Fork||Specialized Future Shock 2.0 with Damper, Smooth Boot, FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB BSA 68|
|Stem||Specialized S-Works Future Stem with integrated computer mount|
|Handlebar||Easton EC70 AX Carbon, 16-degree flare|
|Bar Tape||Specialized Roubaix S-Wrap|
|Front Brake||SRAM RED eTap AXS, hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||SRAM RED eTap AXS, hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||SRAM RED eTap AXS hydraulic|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||SRAM RED eTap AXS hydraulic, 12-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t|
|Crankset||SRAM RED AXS, 42T|
|Chain||SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed|
|Front Wheel||Roval Terra CLX, 25mm inner width carbon rim, 32mm depth, Roval AFD hub, 21 hole, DT Swiss Aerolite spokes|
|Rear Wheel||Roval Terra CLX, 25mm inner width carbon rim, 32mm depth, Roval AFD hub, DT 240s internals, 24 hole, DT Swiss Aerolite spokes|
|Front Tyre||Specialized Pathfinder Pro, 2Bliss Ready, transparent sidewall, 700x38mm, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Specialized Pathfinder Pro, 2Bliss Ready, transparent sidewall, 700x38mm, clincher|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry S-Works Power, carbon fibre rails, carbon fibre base, 143mm|
|Seatpost||X-Fusion Manic Dropper, 50mm travel|
|Extras||Integrated SWAT door, internal storage system|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if specified), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.