Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with Pedalsure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Body Geometry technology used in the Power saddle offers both comfort and performance.
Wide tyre clearance of up to 47mm on a 700cc wheel, or 2.1" on a 650b for enhanced grip on technical terrain.
Storage, water, air and tools - SWAT™ lets you free up your jersey pockets with integrated storage.
Whether cobbles or gravel, 20mm of adjustable travel smooths out the terrain to enhance control.
Specialized S-Works Diverge Disc Gravel Bike 2022
The Specialized S-Works Diverge Disc sits at the top of this gravel bike model's range, and delivers high capability for a stable, fun and fast ride. A FACT 11r carbon frame combined with a Future Shock 2.0 fork creates a lightweight build and lively feel. 20mm of compliance provides the ability to tackle rougher terrain completely in control, and the damper is adjustable so there's no compromise to speed when you hit smooth tarmac.
The progressive geometry includes a number of small but significant updates, including longer reach, a slacker head tube and a longer offset fork for a more planted feel on the trails. The shorter stem means there's no change to the overall length of the cockpit so the bike retains lively steering.
SRAM's flagship electronic groupset - RED AXS eTap - is the perfect complement to the frameset, and the wireless 1x shifting across the 12-speed range is smooth and fast, with an Orbit fluid clutch stabilising the system. SRAM RED hydraulic discs with 160mm rotors maximise braking power in all conditions, and the levers can be customised to best suit hand size and reach.
The bike rolls on tough Roval Terra CLX tubeless-ready wheels and Pathfinder Pro tyres in a 42mm width for excellent capability over challenging terrain. If preferred, wider tyres - up to 47mm - can be fitted, or alternatively 650b wheels with 2.1" tyres, giving you plenty of versatility in setup.
For bigger days and longer trips, you can load up with kit using the plentiful rack mounts. There's also internal SWAT storage so you can make use of the downtube space, and store tools, a puncture repair kit and nutrition.
- With a FACT 11r carbon frame, the S-Works Diverge frame weighs less than 1000 grams (56cm), making its incredible capability race bike light. Pin it for your local dirt climb KOM, or grind up a giant backcountry peak, the light and lively Diverge will get you there faster
- Future Shock 2.0 is the ultimate technology for the gravel rider. With 20mm of axial compliance and a hydraulic damper, Future Shock 2.0 suspends the rider, not the bike. This keeps you confident and in control, able to keep the power down and stay off the brakes over rough dirt roads and in thick loose gravel, all while keeping your hands, arms and neck fresh
- Future Shock 2.0’s damper is adjustable, so you’ll be ready for the rough stuff and efficient on smooth pavement
- The most progressive geometry Specialized has ever created for a drop-bar bike, giving riders a capable and stable bike in the dirt, that still feels responsive and nimble on the road
- A variety of rack mounts, including fork and top tube mounts, ensure you can take what you need, no matter how far you plan to go, or how long you plan to stay out
- 47mm of tyre clearance with a 700c wheel and 2.1” with a 650b wheel
- Thanks to the driveside chainstay utilising a solid beam of carbon behind the chainrings, you get clearance without using a fragile dropped chainstay design or increasing chainstay length
- Diverge borrows SWAT internal storage from the legendary Stumpjumper so you can utilise space in the downtube to store tools, a flat kit, nutrition and even the SWAT Jacket. It keeps weight off your body, low in the bike for better handling, and makes you more self-sufficient
- SRAM RED eTap AXS 12-speed groupset
|Frame||Specialized S-Works Diverge FACT 11r carbon, SWAT™ Door integration, Future Shock suspension, threaded BB, internal routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Fork||Specialized Future Shock 2.0 with damper, Smooth Boot, FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB BSA 68|
|Stem||Specialized S-Works Future Stem with integrated computer mount|
|Handlebar||Roval Terra, carbon, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare|
|Bar Tape||Supacaz Super Sticky Kush|
|Front Brake||SRAM RED eTap AXS, hydraulic disc, 160mm CenterLine XR rotor|
|Rear Brake||SRAM RED eTap AXS, hydraulic disc, 160mm CenterLine XR rotor|
|Brake Levers||SRAM RED eTap AXS|
|Rear derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||SRAM RED eTap AXS|
|Chain||SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t|
|Crankset||SRAM RED 1 AXS, 42t|
|Front Wheel||Roval Terra CLX, 25mm internal width, 32mm depth, 21h, DT for Roval hub, Center Lock disc, DT Swiss Aerolite spokes, tubeless-ready|
|Rear Wheel||Roval Terra CLX, 25mm internal width, 32mm depth, 21h, DT for Roval hub, Center Lock disc, DT Swiss Aerolite spokes, tubeless-ready|
|Front Tyre||Specialized Pathfinder Pro 2BR, Tan sidewall, 700x42c, tubeless-ready|
|Rear Tyre||Specialized Pathfinder Pro 2BR, Tan sidewall, 700x42c, tubeless-ready|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry S-Works Power, carbon fibre rails, carbon fibre base|
|Seatpost||Roval Terra carbon, 20mm offset|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Accessories||Integrated SWAT door, internal storage system|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards. Bikes ordered for delivery that have tubeless compatible tyres and rims will arrive with inner tubes installed or with tubeless valves installed, this will be brand dependent. Sealant is available to be purchased separately.
If you require any assistance please contact our Customer Care team.