Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with Pedalsure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Storage, water, air and tools - SWAT™ lets you free up your jersey pockets with integrated storage.
Each frame size retains the same quality ride character, with zero compromises for any size of rider.
Built to hold speed and roll quickly through technical terrain, 29" wheels are the new race standard.
Lightweight and stiff, this unique carbon layup offers unrivalled handling and pedalling efficiency.
Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper Mountain Bike 2022
Rip up the trails on the Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper Mountain Bike, designed to excel no matter the terrain. Grams have been shed with no negative impact on durability, and the carbon frame is stiff and responsive, with adjustable FlipChip geometry to account for different ride types and riding styles.
The FOX Factory fork and shock keep things smooth and the suspension kinematics have had an overhaul to deliver more refined performance. A progressive leverage ratio means smaller bumps are soaked up with ease and there's less risk of bottoming out on big hits so speed is retained even over the rougher stuff. Enhanced anti-squat equals more efficient pedalling and, consequently, more efficient climbing, and the progressive geometry is low, long and slack for better stability and confidence when things get gnarly.
As with all of Specialized's bikes, Rider-First Engineered™ design is present, and creates equally good handling and ride feel across the range of sizes. SWAT™ storage in the downtube allows you to keep your pockets light.
SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS components take care of shifting duties, with the 1x12-speed setup offering a huge range and smooth functionality. SRAM G2 Ultimate hydraulic disc brakes bring confidence at speed, working well in all conditions. A dropper post with frame-size specific travel allows you to move the saddle down to shift your weight when approaching obstacles and descents.
- The Stumpjumper excels on any kind of trail, and works for every style of rider, thanks to a serious weight reduction without sacrificing durability, a stiff, responsive chassis that still rides light and lively, geometry that improves everyone’s riding, and the best suspension kinematics
- The sweetest 130mm of travel you'll ever ride — Specialized massaged the kinematics of the Stumpjumper suspension to bring out the very best all-round performance possible in a 130mm package. Countless hours of suspension lab development and field testing created a refined mid-travel ripper that eats big terrain like a gravity-fed beast, handles like a dream everywhere, and climbs like it has a motor
- Progressive geometry — The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper hits the progressive sweet spot. It’s long, low and slack, with a short offset fork and a steeper seat tube angle. These numbers combine to make your ride more stable, more carvealicious, and more comfortable on climbs. With FlipChip adjustability you’re able to further fine-tune your fit, ensuring that your new Stumpjumper performs flawlessly on whatever terrain you choose
- Rider-First Engineered™ frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures benchmark handling and flawless performance, regardless of frame or rider size. Rail-sharp cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness – at the lightest possible weight
- SWAT™ door for a pump, spare tubes, and other items
- SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS 12-speed electronic drivetrain
- SRAM G2 Ultimate hydraulic disc brakes
- Manufacturer claimed frame weight: 2,250 grams (S-3 size, with rear shock)
|Frame||Specialized FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, FlipChip head tube/bottom bracket adjustment, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 130mm of travel|
|Rear Shock||FOX FLOAT DPS Factory, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, Kashima Coat, 3-position adjustment with Open Mode Adjustment, 190x45mm|
|Fork||FOX FLOAT 34 Factory, GRIP2 damper, Kashima Coating, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 140mm of travel|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, threaded|
|Handlebar||Roval Traverse SL Carbon, riser bar, 6° upsweep, 8° backsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm, 35.0mm|
|Grips||Deity Knuckleduster, black|
|Front Brake||SRAM G2 Ultimate, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Rear Brake||SRAM G2 Ultimate, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|Brake Levers||SRAM G2|
|Rear derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||SRAM Eagle AXS Rocker Paddle|
|Chain||SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1299, 12-speed, 10-52t|
|Crankset||SRAM XX1 Eagle, DUB, S1 - 165mm, S2-S5 - 170mm, S6 - 175mm|
|Front Wheel||Rim - Roval Control 240, hookless carbon, 29mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready / hub - DT Swiss 240, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h / spokes - DT Swiss Competition Race|
|Rear Wheel||Rim - Roval Control 240, hookless carbon, 29mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready / hub - DT Swiss 240, Ratchet EXP, 36t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h / spokes - DT Swiss Competition Race|
|Front Tyre||Specialized Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 29x2.3", clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Specialized Purgatory, GRID casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 29x2.3", clincher|
|Saddle||Specialized Bridge, 155/143mm, Hollow Ti-rails|
|Seatpost||RockShox Reverb AXS, 30.9, 1X remote, (S1 - 100mm, S2 - 125mm, S3 - 150mm, S4-S6 - 170mm)|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Accessories||Integrated SWAT door, internal storage system|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards. Bikes ordered for delivery that have tubeless compatible tyres and rims will arrive with inner tubes installed or with tubeless valves installed, this will be brand dependent. Sealant is available to be purchased separately.
If you require any assistance please contact our Customer Care team.