Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL4 Frameset
The Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL4 Frameset is designed to provide the rider with the highest possible level of response on the road. With grand tour titles to its name, the SL4 is a high-performance option for those looking to get the edge out on the road. This frame makes use of FACT 11r Carbon Fibre, a lightweight and immensely stiff material, which is the perfect choice for transferring power through.
The oversized tubing and bottom bracket further improve stiffness, transferring the energy you put in through the pedals to the road. This bottom bracket is equipped with CeramicSpeed cups, which, housing their ceramic ball bearings, offer you an unrivalled level of low-friction, easy spinning and improved efficiency. With a tapered head tube delivering a responsive ride, this frameset is ready for whatever road you throw its way.
A seatpost made from the very same FACT carbon fibre is in keeping with the frame's dynamic colour scheme, whilst the S-Works Tarmac monocoque FACT carbon fork, with a straight rake, allows for direct and intuitive steering.
- Specialized SL4 FACT 11r carbon frame provides an incredible stiffness-to-weight ratio
- Tapered head tube and carbon OSBB for improved stiffness
- Internal cable routing for race day performance
- Pro-quality, long-lasting and lightweight CeramicSpeed bottom bracket with ceramic bearings
- 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" headset with sealed, Cr-Mo bearings ensures precision, low maintenance, and lighter weight; with 20mm of carbon spacers
- Full monocoque Specialized FACT carbon fork with a tapered carbon steerer is super light with great torsional rigidity for high-speed handling
- Specialized's S-Works FACT Carbon Seatpost and cradle is super light and stiff for optimal power transfer. It is also fully adjustable and accommodates carbon-railed saddles
This product is no longer available. You can find the 2018 version of the Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6 Frameset here.
- FRAME: Specialized S-Works SL4 FACT 11r, FACT IS construction, tapered/shaped HT, compact race design, 1-3/8" lower HS bearing, carbon OSBB
- FORK: Specialized S-Works Tarmac, FACT carbon, full monocoque, OS race for 1-3/8" bearing
- HEADSET: 1-1/8" upper and 1-3/8" lower Cr-Mo cartridge bearings, w/ 8mm carbon cone spacer and 20mm of carbon spacers
- BOTTOM BRACKET: OS integrated, ceramic bearings
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works SL, FACT carbon, 27.2mm
- SEAT BINDER: Forged bolt and nut, 32.6mm
PRODUCT REF: 76314
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more