Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6 Disc Womens Road Bike
The Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6 Disc Womens Road Bike takes all the key features of the rim brake model and adapts the design to ensure increased stopping power and control. Utilising a full carbon construction, Roval CLX Wheels, Shimano's premium Dura-Ace Di2 Groupset and a host of women's specific components, the SL6 is suitable for road racing, endurance riding and anything in-between.
Featuring a full FACT 12r carbon fibre construction, the weight is kept to a minimum, whilst still offering incredible levels of stiffness out on the road. This stiffness is further increased by the addition of bolt-thru axles at the front and rear of the bike, while the Rider-First Engineering ensures consistent performance between sizes. When designing the disc version Specialized were keen to ensure the new brakes had no detrimental effects. Following five years of stringent testing, the SL6 disc achieves just this, offering identical levels of stiffness and aerodynamic efficiency to the popular rim brake model.
The Dura-Ace 9170 Di2 Groupset is a fitting choice for a bike of this calibre. Offering the slick, reliable and crisp shifting expected from Shimano's premium 11-speed option, the SL6 utilises matching hydraulic disc brakes to ensure sharp and modulated stopping power in varied conditions. Combining an 11-30T cassette with the 52/36T chainset, the gear range is broad enough for sprinting along the flat and spinning up steep climbs with equal success.
The included Specialized S-Works Power Cranks are a nice addition to an already great specification. Featuring dual-sided power measurement with a +/-1% accuracy reading, this chainset allows you to track, monitor and scrutinise your performances through its ANT+ and Bluetooth connectivity.
Perfected with a pair of Roval CLX 50 Wheels and Specialized Turbo Tyres, the bikes performance is further enhanced. In their 26mm guise, the Specialized Turbo Cotton Tyres reduce rolling resistance and increase traction and comfort, offering a confidence inspiring ride every-time, while the wheels utilise a semi-deep profile for optimum versatility. Featuring a 50mm rim profile, the CLX's balance crosswind stability and aerodynamic efficiency to ensure unrivalled control and speed in blustery conditions, while the CermaicSpeed Bearings provide smooth, reliable spinning all year round.
- FACT 12r carbon fibre construction reduces weight and boosts stiffness
- Womens specific components including the Specialized Oura Pro Saddle boost comfort on longer rides
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 Groupset offers slick, reliable performance
- 11-30T cassette ensures efficient climbing
- 26mm Specialized Turbo Cotton Tyres ensure comfort and control on unpredictable terrain
- Bolt thru-axle design offers direct handling
- Rider Engineered technology provides consistent performance between sizes
- Equal stiffness and aerodynamic efficiency as the rim brake version
- Aerodynamic frame profile reduces drag
- Roval CLX 50 Wheelset balance crosswind stability with aerodynamics
- FRAME: Specialized S-Works FACT 12r carbon fibre, OSCBB, clean routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat mount disc brake
- FORK: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru axle
- STEM: Specialized S-Works SL, alloy, titanium bolts, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized S-Works SL Carbon Shallow Drop, 125x75mm
- TAPE: Specialized S-Wrap
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9170, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9170, hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, Disc, 9170
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, 11-speed, 11-30T
- CRANKSET: Specialized S-Works Power Cranks, dual sided power measurement, +/-1% accuracy
- CHAINRINGS: 52/36T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: OSBB, CeramicSpeed Bearings
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval CLX 50 Disc, carbon, tubeless ready, 50mm deep, CeramicSpeed Bearings
- REAR WHEEL: Roval CLX 50 Disc, carbon, tubeless ready, 50mm deep, CeramicSpeed Bearings
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Turbo Cotton, 700x26mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Turbo Cotton, 700x26mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Oura Pro, 155mm, carbon rails, carbon base
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon, 20mm offset
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 870887
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more