Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6 Ultralight Road Bike 2018
Specialized's Tarmac is designed out and out to provide the fastest possible experience to the peak performance rider, scouting podium finishes and winner's jersey's. A pro-team issue at the very highest level, just how do you improve on something so rigorously and meticulously designed for speed? The answer lies in the Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6 Ultralight Road Bike 2018.
Examining every single detail of its standard counterpart in order to make those minor adjustments that shave tenths of a second, this pared back edition makes use of eecyclework's extremely powerful and lightweight direct mount brakes, allowing you to maintain your braking performance whilst shading under the bar set by Shimano's standard callipers. A slightly modified frame offering tweaked weight-saving improvements over the standard Tarmac SL 6, this ultralight edition is sure to be the steed that conquers the climbs and steals the dotted jersey at the summit.
Cruising astride Roval CLX 32 wheels, designed specifically to make savings in weight whilst retaining an unflinching integral strength, you can be confident that your wheelset will deliver a stiff, rigid and un-flexing transfer of power, whilst offering up a neat 32mm depth for aerodynamics, giving you a slick and streamlined aerodynamic profile as you face the wind on your ride.
Making use of Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150 for the best possible response in your drivetrain and the smoothest shifting capability possible, you can be sure of a quick, light, and easy action in your biking. The frame made from Specialized's FACT 12r carbon fibre for improved strength and stiffness, this bike and it's lowered seat stays offer better feel, whilst a tapered front fork gives you a more direct feel, allowing you to intuitively steer into that corner with confidence of hitting the apex.
- Specialized FACT 12r carbon fibre
- Lowered seat stays for superior stiffness and aerodynamic response
- Bladed seatstay tubes for enhanced rigidity and aerodynamics
- Direct mount brakeset from eecycleworks
- Full Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150 groupset
- Concaved seat tube section for improved tyre clearance
- Roval CLX 32 wheelset for supreme weight reduction
- D-Shaped seat post for comfort and aerodynamic efficiency
- Superior aerodynamic shaping brings gains on the flat
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6, FACT 12r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™ , OSBB, full internal, electronic-specific routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 130mm rear spacing
- FORK: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon
- STEM: Specialized S-Works SL, alloy, titanium bolts, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized S-Works SL Carbon Shallow Drop, 125x75mm
- TAPE: Specialized S-Wrap w/ Sticky gel
- FRONT BRAKE: eecycleworks eebrake Dual Mount, direct mount
- REAR BRAKE: eecycleworks eebrake Dual Mount, direct mount
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150 Braze-on Front Derailleur
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150 Rear Derailleur, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, 11-speed, 11-30t
- CHAIN: Shimano Dura-Ace,11-speed
- CRANKSET: Specialized S-Works carbon fibre, 52/36T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: OSBB, CeramicSpeed bearings
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval CLX 32, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Roval CLX 32, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Turbo Cotton, 700x26mm, 320 TPI, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Turbo Cotton, 700x26mm, 320 TPI, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized S-Works Toupé, Body Geometry shape, 143mm width, carbon rails
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works FACT Carbon Tarmac seatpost, 20mm offset
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 746369
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more