S-Works Torch Lace Road Cycling Shoes
Fusing timeless, refined style with an unprecedented level of efficiency, the S-Works Torch Lace Road Shoes boast all-day comfort made possible by patented Body Geometry technology. Classic lines, understated colorways, and the timeless silhouette of laces come together in the S-Works Torch Lace, all without sacrificing an ounce of performance.
With 4mm extra width at the ball of the foot, the the S-Works Torch Lace utilizes a new forefoot shape based on extensive 3D foot scans and Retül data. Remapped zonal layering keeps the upper incredibly supple to adapt to different foot shapes, yet won’t stretch over a long day in the saddle - ensuring a secure, consistent fit. The engineered upper design will allow it to get the preferred closure tension, but it won’t relax as it goes through a long ride.
An asymmetric heel counter reduces hard touch points against the ankle whilst delivering knee stability, and Body Geometry optimises ankle, knee, and hip alignment for a stable pedal stroke. Specialized set their sights on solving problems such as forefoot numbness, "hot foot", arch collapse, medial and lateral knee pain, and instability - all of which erode efficiency, power output, endurance, and comfort - while potentilally leading to injury. The outsole of the S-Works Torch features a Varus Wedge, a 1.5mm outward tilt to the outsole that stabilizes the forefoot during the pedal stroke and helps align the ankle, knee, and hip. The Metatarsal Button in the insole lifts and separate the metatarsal bones, preventing them from impinging nerves and compressing arteries.
The lightweight lace retention, carbon outsolem and airy upper material keep the S-Works Torch Lace to a feathery 200 grams in size 42. With an internal ‘I-Beam’, the carbon outsole provides the ideal stiffness-to-weight ratio for big efforts without adding excess grams, optimised by working with the best riders in the world.
- Body Geometry design includes three patented technologies to comfortably deliver extra power and efficiency; Varus Wedge, Longitudinal Arch Support and Metatarsal Button
- Based on data gathered from Retül foot scans, the new base plate is 4mm wider at the ball than the previous generation of S-Works 7 shoe
- Supple upper features remapped zonal layering specific to lace retention
- An internal "I-Beam" maintains stiffness
- Asymmetric Heel Counter: An asymmetric heel counter reduces hard touch points against the ankle, and still delivers knee stability
- Weighing in at 200 grams in size 42
Specialized S-Works Torch Lace Road Cycling Shoes Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".