Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with Pedalsure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Specialized S-Works Turbo Creo SL Carbon Electric Road Bike 2022
Via its lightweight and powerful SL 1.1 motor, the Specialized S-Works Turbo Creo SL Carbon Electric Road Bike delivers up to 240 watts of pedalling assistance, enabling the rider to conquer any mountain, headwind or all-day ride. The motor alters its torque to deliver its power in an incredibly smooth manner, regardless of the rider’s cadence, guaranteeing an exceptionally smooth ride feel. Assistance is provided up to a maximum speed of 15.5 mph / 25 km/h, but the motor completely disengages when it’s not being used, ensuring no lag or increased pedalling resistance.
The motor is partnered with the 320Wh battery that can deliver up to 80 miles of range, which can be lengthened up to 120 miles with the included range extender. When flat, the battery can be recharged in just over two and a half hours, and its charge level can be easily monitored via the Mastermind TCU handlebar control unit. The handlebar unit also displays ride metrics and allows the motor assistance mode to be selected mid-ride. Additionally, the motor system can be connected to the Mission Control smartphone app for further tuning, battery checks and ride recording.
The FACT 11r carbon frame houses and conceals the motor and battery to promote a super-clean aesthetic. In addition, the frame is lightweight and laterally stiff to grant a responsive and lively ride character. The frame’s rear end donates plush levels of vertical compliance via its sophisticated material layup and combines with the fork’s Future Shock 2.0 damping unit to smooth rough and rutted roads. Lightweight but strong Roval Terra CLX carbon rimmed wheels deliver rapid accelerations and are turned by the slick-shifting, wide-ranging SRAM RED eTap AXS wireless electronic 12-speed gear setup. Hydraulic disc brakes take care of the stopping duties and do so with power and control in all weather.
- A lightweight, smooth and lively electric road bike with an abundance of power for tackling the toughest mountains, strongest headwinds and longest rides
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor provides as much as 240 watts of silent pedalling assistance
- The motor’s torque curve matches the power delivery to the rider’s cadence for a more natural feel
- No resistance is generated by the motor when riding unassisted
- The Specialized SL battery provides a range of up to 80 miles
- The battery can be recharged in just 2 hours 35 minutes
- An included battery range extender lengthens the range to a possible 120 miles
- A Specialized Mastermind TCU handlebar unit displays ride and battery metrics and allows modulation of the assistance level
- The motor system can be connected to the Mission Control app via ANT+/Bluetooth
- The Mission Control app allows motor tuning, ride recording and battery monitoring via a smartphone
- A built-in power meter integrated into the motor system allows accurate training sessions
- The FACT 11r carbon frameset is the lightest in its class, laterally stiff and vertically compliant
- A Future Shock 2.0 damping unit built into the steerer tube smooths road imperfections
- A balanced geometry guarantees a comfortable and efficient riding position
- Roval Terra CLX wheels promote consistent climbing pace and nimble accelerations via their lightweight carbon rims
- A SRAM RED eTap AXS wireless electronic 1x12-speed gear setup shifts crisply and accurately amongst a wide range of ratios
- Hydraulic disc brakes stop with accuracy and power in all conditions
- Rider Amplification: 2x you
- Max Assist: 240 watts, up to 15.5mph
- Motor Weight: 1.95kg
- Range: Up to 80 miles / 128km (up to 120 miles / 192km with the included optional range extender)
- Battery Power: 320Wh plus 160Wh extra from the included optional range extender
- Charge Time: 2 hours 35 minutes
|Frame||Specialized FACT 11r carbon, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, mudguard/rack mounts, Boost™ 12x148mm|
|Fork||Specialized FACT carbon, Future Shock 2.0 with Smooth Boot, Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Stem||Specialized S-Works Future Stem with integrated computer mount|
|Handlebar||Specialized S-Works Carbon Hover, Drop 125mm, Reach 75mm|
|Bar Tape||Supacaz Super Sticky Kush|
|Front Brake||SRAM RED eTAP AXS, hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||SRAM RED eTAP AXS, hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||SRAM RED eTAP AXS, hydraulic|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM RED XPLR eTap AXS, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||SRAM RED eTap AXS, 12-speed|
|Chain||SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM XPLR, XG-1271, 12-speed, 10-44t|
|Crankset||Praxis Carbon Crank Arms with SRAM X-SYNC, 46t chainring|
|Front Wheel||Roval Terra CLX, 30mm inner width carbon rim, 32mm depth, Roval AFD hub, 24h, DT Swiss Aerolite spokes|
|Rear Wheel||Roval Terra CLX, 30mm inner width carbon rim, 32mm depth, Roval AFD hub, 24h, DT Swiss Aerolite spokes|
|Front Tyre||Specialized S-Works Turbo 700x30mm Rapid Air 2BR, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Specialized S-Works Turbo 700x30mm Rapid Air 2BR, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry S-Works Power, carbon fibre rails, carbon fibre base|
|Seatpost||Roval Terra Carbon Seat Post, 20mm Offset|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Range||Up to 80miles / 128km (up to 120 miles / 192km with optional range extender)|
|Charge time||2 hours 35 minutes|
|Motor||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|
|Ui/Remote||Specialized MasterMind TCU, percentage of remaining charge, 120 possible display configurations, MicroTune assist adjustment, over-the-air updates, ANT+/Bluetooth®, with handlebar remote|
|Battery||Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh; 160Wh Range Extender included|
|Charger||Specialized custom charger, 48V System with SL system charger plug|
|Wiring Harness||Custom Specialized wiring harness with charge port|
|Claimed Manufacturer Weight||12.2kg, size S|
|Electric assisted speed limit||15.5 mph / 25 km/h|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards. Bikes ordered for delivery that have tubeless compatible tyres and rims will arrive with inner tubes installed or with tubeless valves installed, this will be brand dependent. Sealant is available to be purchased separately.
If you require any assistance please contact our Customer Care team.