Specialized Sigma Sports Exclusive S-Works Tarmac Team Road Bike 54cm
Featuring the same eye-catching paintwork as Peter Sagan's Bora-Hansgrohe race machine, the 54cm Sigma Sports Exclusive Specialized S-Works Tarmac Road Bike has the aesthetics to match its fantastic performance. Available in extremely limited numbers, the sharp, clean design and speckled paint are sure to get you noticed out on the road, while the FACT 11r carbon fibre construction provides the responsive and fast ride expected from Specialized's premium offering.
Utilising Rider First Engineered technology, this frameset has undergone numerous tests, including real-time data from professional athletes to ensure the ultimate levels of strength, comfort and stiffness out on the road. The full FACT 11r carbon fibre design enhances performance, damping unwanted road feedback before it is transferred onto the rider for a smooth ride on rougher surfaces, whilst keeping the overall weight low enough for instant acceleration and efficient climbing. Additionally, the FACT carbon full monocoque fork and FACT seatpost combine to ensure a responsive and comfortable ride, ideal for long, high-speed days in the saddle.
The Dura-Ace 9100 11-speed groupset provides the slick, reliable shifting expected from Shimano's top mechanical offering, while the brake calipers are up to 43% stiffer than previous models, improving their power and modulation. Combining an 11-28T cassette with a HollowTech II 52/36T chainset, the gear range is broad enough for spinning up tough alpine climbs and sprinting out the saddle on the flat alike, perfect for those looking for a versatile bike that excels in all situations.
The HED Ardennes Clincher Wheelset and Schwalbe Pro One Tyres further enhance this bikes performance. Featuring a shallow profile, the Ardennes are a lightweight option that offer phenomenal crosswind stability, while the 25mm tyres reduce rolling resistance and increase traction for a confidence inspiring ride in mixed conditions. Completed with a host of premium components including Deda's aerodynamic Superzero Handlebar and Stem, every detail of this exclusive build has been selected to improve performance out on the road.
- Specialized FACT 11r carbon fibre construction ensures a low overall weight and a stiff, fast ride
- Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque carbon fibre fork provides direct handling
- Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 11-speed Groupset ensures crisp and reliable shifting
- HED Ardennes Wheelset boosts crosswind stability and further reduces weight
- Schwalbe Pro One 25mm Tyres offer high levels of grip in all conditions
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized S-Works Tarmac Bora-Hansgrohe Team, FACT 11r carbon, 54cm
- FORK: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon, full monocoque, size-specific taper
- HEADSET: 1-1/8" upper, size-specific lower, hybrid cartridge lightweight bearings
- STEM: Deda Superzero alloy 100mm
- HANDLEBARS: Deda Superzero alloy 44cm
- TAPE: Lizard Skins DSP 2.5mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 11-speed SS
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 double 11-speed STI
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 11-speed 11-28T
- CHAIN: Shimano Dura-Ace HG-901 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 HollowTech II 52/36T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: CeramicSpeed, ceramic bearings
- PEDALS: N/A
- WHEELSET: HED Ardennes clincher
- TYRES: Schwalbe Pro One Tubeless 25mm
- SADDLE: Romin Evo Expert Gel
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon, 20mm offset, 27.2mm
PRODUCT REF: 753553
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more