Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with Pedalsure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Specialized Stumpjumper EVO Comp Alloy 29" Mountain Bike 2023
With a lightweight and tough M5 aluminium frame at its core, the Specialized Stumpjumper EVO Comp Alloy 29" Mountain Bike provides an abundance of reactivity up or down the gnarliest trails. The rear suspension format of the frame includes advanced kinematics, a refined leverage rate and a plush FOX FLOAT X Performance, Rx Trail Tune rear damping unit to deliver sensitivity over ripples, excellent mid-stroke support and big-hit compliance over the nastiest rocks and roots. Additionally, the suspension design possesses excellent anti-squat characteristics to reduce bob when the power is laid down on steep ascents. A FOX FLOAT 36 Rhythm fork complements the frame, donating generous and plush levels of suspension to ensure heightened control and comfort when the going is rapid and rugged.
The geometry is long, low, and slack with a short offset fork and a steeper seat tube angle to position the rider ideally for the wildly varying nature of modern trail riding. This geometry can be tweaked by the three-position headset cup and the horst link chip at the rear of the frame, altering the head angle and bottom bracket height, respectively, according to the trail demands.
Solid and lively alloy wheels are propelled by a slick-shifting SRAM NX Eagle 12-speed gear setup that boasts a tremendous range of ratios for any terrain. Stopping duties are carried out with accuracy and power by the hydraulic disc brakes, while a dropper post is an essential addition to the build, getting the saddle out of the way during the most dare-devil descents.
- A hardy, robust and lively trail bike best suited to the most demanding sessions
- A lightweight but tough M5 alloy frame provides a responsive pedalling platform and can more than handle a rugged off road life
- The frame integrates a plush FOX FLOAT X Performance, Rx Trail Tune rear damping unit with 150mm of travel
- The frame’s rear suspension kinematics and leverage rate affords small bump sensitivity, mid-stroke support, and compliant but controlled full travel over the big-hits
- Excellent anti-squat characteristics means the rear suspension format better resists pedal bob when under power
- A FOX FLOAT 36 Rhythm fork grants 150mm or 160mm of suspension (depending on frame size) to take the sting out of the largest obstacles on course
- The geometry is long, low, and slack with a short offset fork and a steeper seat tube angle; perfect for modern progressive trail riding
- Geometry fine tuning is possible via the three position headset cup that alters the head angle and the Horst link chips that change the bottom bracket height by 10mm
- An aftermarket MulletLink is available separately to allow a 27.5” rear wheel to be used
- Burly alloy wheels deliver maximum reactivity, nimble direction changes and devour square edge hits
- SRAM's NX Eagle 12-speed gear setup offers a huge range and incredibly accurate shifting performance
- 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes and large diameter rotors improve stopping power and precision in all conditions
- A X-Fusion dropper seatpost gets the saddle out of the way when the trails are fast and technical
|Frame||Specialized M5 Alloy chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29" Trail Geometry with S-Sizing, SWAT™ door integration, head tube angle adjustment, horst pivot BB adjustment, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel|
|Fork||FOX FLOAT 36 Rhythm, GRIP damper, two position Sweep adjustment, 15x110mm axle, 44mm offset, S1|
|Rear Shock||FOX FLOAT X Performance, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, 2-position lever with LSC adjustment, S1|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, threaded|
|Stem||Specialized Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore|
|Handlebar||Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm width|
|Grips||Specialized Trail Grips|
|Front Brake||SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 220mm rotor|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm rotor|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Code R, hydraulic|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|Chain||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM NX Eagle PG-1230, 12-speed, 11-50t|
|Crankset||SRAM NX Eagle, DUB, S1|
|Front Wheel||Rim - Specialized 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless-ready / Hub - Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h / Spokes - DT Swiss Industry|
|Rear Wheel||Rim - Specialized 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless-ready / Hub - Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h / Spokes - DT Swiss Industry|
|Front Tyre||Specialized Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3", tubeless-ready clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Specialized Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 29x2.3", tubeless-ready clincher|
|Saddle||Specialized Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails|
|Seatpost||X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SLR LE lever, 34.9, S1|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Accessories||SWAT™ Door integration|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards. Bikes ordered for delivery that have tubeless compatible tyres and rims will arrive with inner tubes installed or with tubeless valves installed, this will be brand dependent. Sealant is available to be purchased separately.
If you require any assistance please contact our Customer Care team.