Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with Pedalsure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Specialized Stumpjumper EVO Elite Alloy 29" Mountain Bike 2022
Designed to beast all manner of trails, the Specialized Stumpjumper EVO Elite Alloy 29" Mountain Bike is built around a lightweight, robust and responsive M5 aluminium frame that makes any ride come alive when the power is laid down. The frame integrates a rear suspension format comprising a FOX FLOAT X Factory, Rx Trail Tune damping unit with 150mm of travel, sophisticated kinematics and a refined leverage rate. These attributes combine to ensure sensitivity over ripples, mid-stroke support and bags of compliance over the big hits. Additionally, the advanced rear suspension design possesses excellent anti-squat characteristics to better resist bob under extreme pedalling loads. A FOX FLOAT Factory fork is combined with the frame and provides generous amounts of smooth travel to soak up the harshest obstacles when travelling at full pace.
A long, low, and slack geometry with a short fork offset and a steeper headtube angle positions the rider perfectly for modern trail riding demands. This geometry can be finely tuned via the three-position headset cup that alters the head angle and the horst link chip that raises or lowers the bottom bracket by 10mm. In addition, an aftermarket MulletLink can be installed to allow a 27.5” rear wheel to be installed.
Burly alloy wheels are reactive, nimble and rugged and are driven by the smooth-shifting, wide-ranging SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed gears. Composed stopping power in all conditions is generated by the hydraulic disc brakes and 200mm rotors, while a dropper seatpost gets the saddle out of the way during the quickest, most technical descents.
- A hardy, robust and lively trail bike best suited to the most demanding sessions
- A lightweight but tough M5 alloy frame provides a responsive pedalling platform and can more than handle a rugged off road life
- The frame integrates a plush FOX FLOAT X Factory, Rx Trail Tune rear damping unit with 150mm of travel
- The frame’s rear suspension kinematics and leverage rate affords small bump sensitivity, mid-stroke support, and compliant but controlled full travel over the big hits
- Excellent anti-squat characteristics means the rear suspension format better resists pedal bob when under power
- A FOX FLOAT 36 Factory fork grants 150mm or 160mm of suspension (depending on frame size) to take the sting out of the largest obstacles on course
- The geometry is long, low, and slack with a short offset fork and a steeper seat tube angle; perfect for modern progressive trail riding
- Geometry fine tuning is possible via the three position headset cup that alters the head angle and the horst link chips that change the bottom bracket height by 10mm
- An aftermarket MulletLink is available separately to allow a 27.5” rear wheel to be used
- Burly alloy wheels deliver maximum reactivity, nimble direction changes and devour square edge hits
- SRAM's GX Eagle 12-speed gear setup offers a huge range and incredibly accurate shifting performance
- 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes and 200mm rotors improve stopping power and precision in all conditions
- A OneUp dropper seatpost gets the saddle out of the way when the trails are fast and technical
|Frame||Specialized M5 Alloy chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29" Trail Geometry with S-Sizing, SWAT™ Door integration, head tube angle adjustment, horst pivot BB adjustment, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel|
|Fork||FOX FLOAT 36 Factory, GRIP2 damper, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, S1|
|Rear Shock||FOX FLOAT X Factory, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, 2-position lever with LSC adjustment, S1|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, threaded|
|Stem||Specialized Deity, 35.0mm|
|Handlebar||Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm width|
|Grips||Specialized Trail Grips|
|Front Brake||SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm rotor|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm rotor|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Code RS, hydraulic|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Chain||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t|
|Crankset||SRAM GX Eagle, DUB, S1|
|Front Wheel||Rim - Roval Traverse 29 Alloy, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready / Hub - Roval, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h / Spokes - DT Swiss Competition Race|
|Rear Wheel||Rim - Roval Traverse 29 Alloy, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready / Hub - Roval DT Swiss 370, Ratchet LN, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h / Spokes - DT Swiss Competition Race|
|Front Tyre||Specialized Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3", tubeless-ready clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Specialized Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 29x2.3", tubeless-ready clincher|
|Saddle||Specialized Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails|
|Seatpost||OneUp, Dropper Post-V2, MMX lever, 34.9 (S1|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Accessories||SWAT™ Door integration|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards. Bikes ordered for delivery that have tubeless compatible tyres and rims will arrive with inner tubes installed or with tubeless valves installed, this will be brand dependent. Sealant is available to be purchased separately.
If you require any assistance please contact our Customer Care team.