Specialized Torch 1.0 Road Cycling Shoes
The Torch 1.0 Road Cycling Shoes from Specialized might have an entry-level price point, but they borrow a number of designs and features from further up the range. The Boa® L6 dial closure is a fantastically secure and easy to adjust system, that spreads any pressure across the forefoot, and the supple synthetic upper with mesh venting is supremely comfortable over the toes. The shoe also benefits from Specialized’s Body Geometry technology in the sole and footbed which increases power, efficiency and comfort as well as reducing the risk of injury. The sole has a three-bolt pattern compatible with most road pedal systems.
Pedal cleats are available to be purchased separately.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimising hip, knee, and foot alignment
- With a 6.0 Stiffness Index, the injection-moulded nylon composite sole is engineered to be moderately stiff and light
- Lightweight Boa® L6 dial closure for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee
- Synthetic upper with mesh venting for supple feel over the foot
- Reflective heel elements increase visibility to motorists in low-light conditions
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road and mountain pedals
- Claimed weight: 263 grams (1/2 pair, size 42)