Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with Pedalsure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Specialized Turbo Kenevo SL Comp Electric Mountain Bike 2022
Taking its cues from the legendary Enduro model, the Specialized Turbo Kenevo SL Comp Electric Mountain Bike provides an electrified ride experience like no other. This bike is built to tackle monster trails and features 170m of trail-crushing suspension travel both front and rear. The SL 1.1 motor system delivers the power to climb hills you never thought possible, all without the weight and bulk traditionally associated with electric mountain bikes. The seamless assistance feels natural and provides up to twice your usual power output, up to a maximum speed of 15.5 mph / 25 km/h, while the bike’s low weight allows it to retain a fun, lively feel.
The Kenevo SL is equipped with the latest TCU2 control system, which provides key ride data, including exact battery percentage and the current assistance level. A MicroTune function allows power delivery to be adjusted by 10% increments, helping you to dial in your perfect settings for any situation. As the most capable electric mountain bike in their lineup, Specialized has equipped this bike with the same Six Bar FSR suspension linkage found on the Enduro platform. This delivers epic pedalling performance and an optimised axle path that reduces rear-wheel hangup over rocks and roots. 29” wheels offer traction and speed on chunky trails, while the progressive geometry inspires confidence on any terrain.
Specialized S-Sizing allows you to choose your size based on your ride style and terrain rather than your height. Smaller sizes will be more nimble and flickable, whilst larger sizes offer enhanced stability on fast, flat-out trails. Six distinct geometry settings allow for 2.5° of head angle adjustment, making this adaptable to a range of terrains. The specification offers excellent performance without breaking the bank. SRAM Code R brakes have ample stopping power, even on steep trails, and the GX Eagle groupset provides crisp 12-speed shifting. Plush FOX suspension can be found both front and rear, while Specialized Butcher tyres deal out impressive grip on loose terrain.
Browse our range of Specialized electric mountain bikes today.
- The 250-watt motor and 320Wh battery sees you get to the top of your favourite descents with just half of the effort, giving even more of the quality ride you yearn for, and more of it than ever before possible
- The next-generation MasterMind TCU is your information hub, with customisable display fields including the exact percentage of battery level, and features our all-new, bar-mounted MicroTune function to adjust power delivery in 10% increments
- 29” wheels front and rear deliver a nimble ride that carves circles around other full-power e-MTBs
- A generous cockpit centres you on the bike, optimising traction and corner control
- The low bottom bracket, slack headtube angle and reduced fork offset keep things stable in the rough
- Geometry can be fine-tuned for wherever and however you ride. Six distinct geometry settings allow easy adjustment to hone performance in any terrain
- Head angle can be adjusted between 62.5° and 64.5°. Bottom bracket height can be fine-tuned up or down by 7mm
- The Turbo Kenevo Super Light’s 170mm of Enduro-inspired travel is supple on small bumps, devours square-edged hits without a twitch and eats massive G-outs for breakfast
- S-Sizing is based on what matters—rider size and style, not inseam. Four sizes, all with similar headtube lengths and standover, allow you to choose the size that best suits your style
- SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain delivers crisp, reliable 12-speed shifting
- FOX FLOAT 36 RHYTHM 29 and FLOAT X Performance provide premium grip and support on rough terrain
- Deity Knuckleduster grips are plush and tacky for exceptional control
- Powerful, four-piston SRAM Code R brakes offer ample stopping power for rowdy riding
- Maximum Assist: 250w / 35Nm torque
- Motor Weight: 1.9kg
- Battery Power: 320Wh
|Frame||Specialized FACT 11m full carbon, 29", full internal cable routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 170mm rear travel, geo adjust head tube, geo adjust horst pivot|
|Fork||FOX FLOAT 36 RHYTHM 29, GRIP damper, 44mm offset, 2-position sweep adjust, 15x110mm, 1.5" tapered steerer, 170mm travel|
|Rear Shock||FOX FLOAT X Performance, LSR, 2-position lever, 62.5x230mm|
|Stem||Specialized Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore|
|Grips||Specialized Trail Grips|
|Handlebar||Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6° upsweep, 8° backsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm width|
|Front Brake||SRAM Code R hydraulic disc, 220mm rotor|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Code R hydraulic disc, 200mm rotor|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Code R|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||SRAM GX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|Chain||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10-52t|
|Crankset||Praxis, forged M30, custom offset|
|Front Wheel||Rim - Specialized 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless-ready / Hub - Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h|
|Rear Wheel||Rim - Specialized 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless-ready / Hub - Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 148mmx12mm thru-axle, 28h|
|Front Tyre||Specialized Butcher Grid Trail, T9, tubeless-ready, 29x2.6"|
|Rear Tyre||Specialized Eliminator Grid Trail, T7, tubeless-ready, 29x2.6"|
|Saddle||Specialized Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm|
|Seatpost||X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SLR LE lever, 34.9mm, S2 - 125mm, S3/S4 - 150mm, S5 - 170mm|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Motor||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|
|Ui/Remote||Specialized MasterMind TCU, ANT+/Bluetooth®, with handlebar remote|
|Battery||Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh|
|Accessories||SWAT CC, integrated tool and chain tool with spare link in steerer tube, custom charger, 48V System with SL system charger plug|
|Electric assisted speed limit||15.5 mph / 25 km/h|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards. Bikes ordered for delivery that have tubeless compatible tyres and rims will arrive with inner tubes installed or with tubeless valves installed, this will be brand dependent. Sealant is available to be purchased separately.
If you require any assistance please contact our Customer Care team.