Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Specialized Turbo Kenevo SL Expert Electric Mountain Bike 2022
Engineered to dominate your favourite descents, the Specialized Turbo Kenevo SL Expert Electric Mountain Bike provides the power to ride more laps, whilst retaining the look and feel of your favourite non-electric bike. Lightweight and manoeuvrable, the ride is spritely and flickable, allowing for telepathic line choice changes and lofty jumps without sacrificing the power to climb back to the peak. Drawing inspiration from the industry-leading Enduro model, contemporary geometry and stunning suspension characteristics are blended with the renowned SL motor system, offering a peerless ride-feel that delivers on all accounts.
Featuring customisable display fields and an array of useful information, the MasterMind TCU is the brains behind the brilliance. MicroTune adjustment allows for smaller, incremental changes to be made on the fly, ensuring you’re always in the perfect setting for your environment. The system can be paired with the accompanying mobile app, allowing the user to customise their power-use to their distance, ensuring range anxiety is a worry of the past. Effectively doubling your power, the 35Nm of seamless torque amplifies your power for steep, technical climbing, while the 320Wh battery ensures plenty of playtime on the hill.
The combination of 29” wheels and 170mm of supple, active suspension is a potent one. Speed and confidence build as you release the brakes and let the 6-bar linkage iron out the trail, with the rearward axle path effectively dissipating impacts from square-edged hits to retain momentum in the rough. FOX suspension is found front and rear, with the oversized chassis of the 38 providing unrivalled stiffness to ensure razor-sharp accuracy through tech terrain. The SRAM X01 drivetrain is renowned for its precise shifting, and the Roval Traverse 29 Alloy wheels feature a modern, 30mm internal width to deliver support in the turns.
- The 250-watt motor and 320Wh battery sees you get to the top of your favourite descents with just half of the effort, giving even more of the quality ride you yearn for, and more of it than ever before possible
- The next-generation MasterMind TCU is your information hub, with customisable display fields including the exact percentage of battery level, and features our all-new, bar-mounted MicroTune function to adjust power delivery in 10% increments
- 29” wheels front and rear deliver a nimble ride that carves circles around other full-power e-MTBs
- A generous cockpit centres you on the bike, optimising traction and corner control
- The low bottom bracket, slack headtube angle and reduced fork offset keep things stable in the rough
- Geometry can be fine-tuned for wherever and however you ride. Six distinct geometry settings allow easy adjustment to hone performance in any terrain
- Head angle can be adjusted between 62.5 and 64.5 degrees. Bottom bracket height can be fine-tuned up or down by 7mm
- The Turbo Kenevo Super Light’s 170mm of Enduro-inspired travel is supple on small bumps, devours square-edged hits without a twitch and eats massive G-outs for breakfast
- S-Sizing is based on what matters—rider size and style, not inseam. Four sizes, all with similar headtube lengths and standover, allow you to choose the size that best suits your style
- SRAM Eagle X01 drivetrain delivers crisp, reliable shifting
- FOX FLOAT Performance Elite 38 fork and FLOAT X2 Performance provide premium grip and support on rough terrain
- Deity Knuckleduster grips are plush and tacky for exceptional control
- Powerful, four-piston SRAM Code RS brakes
- Maximum Assist: 250w / 35Nm torque
- Motor Weight: 1.9kg
- Battery Power: 320Wh
|Frame||Specialized FACT 11m full carbon, 29", full internal cable routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 170mm rear travel, geo adjust head tube, geo adjust horst pivot|
|Fork||FOX FLOAT 38 Performance Elite 29, Grip2 damper, 44mm offset, HSC, LSC, HSR, LSR, 110x15mm, 1.5" tapered steerer, 170mm travel|
|Rear Shock||FOX FLOAT X Performance, LSR, 2-position lever, 62.5x230mm|
|Stem||Specialized Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore|
|Grips||Deity, Knuckleduster, Black|
|Handlebar||Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35mm clamp|
|Front Brake||SRAM Code RS hydraulic disc, 220mm rotor|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Code RS hydraulic disc, 200mm rotor|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Code RS|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||SRAM X01 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|Chain||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 10-52t|
|Crankset||Praxis, forged M30, custom offset|
|Front Wheel||Roval Traverse 29, tubeless-ready|
|Rear Wheel||Roval Traverse 29, tubeless-ready|
|Front Tyre||Specialized Butcher Grid Trail, T9, tubeless-ready, 29x2.6"|
|Rear Tyre||Specialized Eliminator Grid Trail, T7, tubeless-ready, 29x2.6"|
|Saddle||Specialized Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm|
|Seatpost||X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SLR LE lever, 34.9mm, S2 - 125mm, S3/S4 - 150mm, S5 - 170mm|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Motor||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|
|Ui/Remote||Specialized MasterMind TCU, ANT+/Bluetooth®, with handlebar remote|
|Battery||Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh|
|Accessories||SWAT CC, integrated tool and chain tool with spare link in steerer tube, custom charger, 48V System with SL system charger plug|