Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with Pedalsure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Specialized Turbo Levo Comp Carbon 29/27.5" Electric Mountain Bike 2023
Specialized's Turbo Levo Comp Carbon 29/27.5" Electric Mountain Bike raises the bar once again, delivering unrivalled power to ride further and faster. It combines an incredible ride quality with more power - up to 4x your legs alone up to a maximum speed of 15.5 mph / 25 km/h - from a Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor, and has a huge range of up to 5 hours. The MasterMind Turbo Control Unit creates a hub of information and offers 120 display configurations. A MicroTune function allows you to adjust power in 10% increments so you can achieve the perfect assistance on every terrain and ride.
Adjustable geometry, 150mm of rear and 160mm of front travel create a stable geometry and soaks up the hits while still ensuring your power doesn't go to waste. The Turbo Levo Comp has a mullet configuration with a 27.5" wheel to the back and a 29er up front to balance traction, low rolling resistance and nimble handling. Specialized sizing works on the idea that the perfect frame should take into consideration both rider size and riding size so there are six options in the range, the smaller ones more nimble and the larger more stable.
SRAM’s mid-range GX Eagle 12-speed components make up the drivetrain, delivering smooth, quiet shifting and a huge 10-52-tooth gear range to get you up every hill. The hydraulic disc brakes are equally as impressive, on dry and wet trails alike.
Browse our range of Specialized Electric Mountain Bikes today.
- Maximum Assist: 4x You
- Range: Up to 5 hours of riding time (depending on usage and riding conditions)
- Battery Power: 700Wh
- Levo’s fully integrated Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor, 700Wh battery, and advanced MasterMind Turbo Control Unit deliver a category-leading 90Nm of torque and 565 watts of power for up to five hours of ride time, empowering you to ride further and faster than ever before
- The MasterMind Turbo Control Unit is your information hub with customisable display fields, including the exact percentage of battery level, and it features an all-new MicroTune function to adjust power delivery in 10% increments, so you get exactly the support you need to experience precisely the ride you want
- A dedicated mixed-wheel size design with a 27.5” wheel in the back and 29” up front delivers a nimble ride that carves circles around other full-power e-MTBs
- A generous cockpit centres you on the bike, optimising traction and cornering control
- The low bottom bracket, slack head tube angle and reduced fork offset keep things stable in the rough
- Levo offers six distinct geometry settings, allowing you to easily dial in its performance for any riding style and any terrain
- The head tube angle can be adjusted between 63- and 65.5-degrees
- The bottom bracket height can be fine-tuned up or down by 7mm
- Levo’s 150mm of rear travel is supple on small bumps, devours square-edged hits without a twitch, eats massive G-outs for breakfast, yet still offers amazing pedal response and delivers your power to the ground with total efficiency
- The Levo S-Sizing is based on what matters—rider size and style, not inseam. Six sizes, all with similar head tube lengths and standover, allow you to choose the size that best suits your individual style. Smaller S-Size numbers are going to be nimble and more flickable, while bigger S-Sizes deliver more stability and a roomier ride
- SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain
- SRAM Code hydraulic disc brakes
|Frame||Specialized FACT 11m full carbon, 29" front wheel, 27.5" rear wheel, full internal cable routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel, geo adjust head tube, geo adjust horst pivot|
|Fork||Fox Float 36 RHYTHM 29, GRIP damper, 44mm offset, 2-position sweep adjust, 15x110mm, 1.5" tapered steerer, 160mm travel|
|Rear Shock||S1 - Fox Float DPS Performance, 3- position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune, S2-S6 - Fox Float X Performance, LSR, 2-position lever, 55x210mm|
|Stem||Specialized Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore|
|Handlebar||Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm width|
|Grips||Specialized Trail Grips|
|Front Brake||SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, rotor - S1-S3 - 200mm, S4-S6 - 220mm|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Code|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Chain||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t|
|Crankset||Praxis forged M30, custom offset, 160mm / SRAM X-Sync Eagle chainring, 104 BCD, 32T, steel|
|Front Wheel||Rim - Specialized 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless-ready / hub - Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h / spokes - DT Swiss Industry|
|Rear Wheel||Rim - Specialized 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless-ready / hub - Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 148mmx12mm thru-axle, 28h / spokes - DT Swiss Industry|
|Front Tyre||Specialized Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"|
|Rear Tyre||Specialized Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5x2.6"|
|Saddle||Specialized Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm|
|Seatpost||X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SLR LE lever, 34.9, S1 - 100mm, S2 - 125mm, S3 - 150mm, S4/S5 - 175mm, S6 - 190mm|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Accessories||SWAT CC steerer tube integrated tool with chain tool and link|
|Motor||Specialized Turbo Full Power System 2.2 Motor|
|Ui/Remote||Specialized MasterMind TCU, percentage of remaining charge, 120 possible display configurations, MicroTune assist adjustment, over-the-air updates, ANT+/Bluetooth®, with handlebar remote|
|Battery||Specialized M3-700, integrated battery, 700Wh|
|Charger||Custom charger, 42V4A with Rosenberger plug|
|Wiring Harness||Custom Specialized wiring harness|
|Electric assisted speed limit||15.5 mph / 25 km/h|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards. Bikes ordered for delivery that have tubeless compatible tyres and rims will arrive with inner tubes installed or with tubeless valves installed, this will be brand dependent. Sealant is available to be purchased separately.
If you require any assistance please contact our Customer Care team.