Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Specialized Turbo Vado 3.0 Electric Hybrid Bike 2022
Commuting, shopping trips or those longer adventure-filled rides can all be done with ease on the Specialized Turbo Vado 3.0 Electric Hybrid Bike thanks to its extreme versatility and ultra-reliable components, making this a fun but functional everyday vehicle.
The silently powerful Specialized 2.0E motor offers a pleasantly smooth and natural pedalling experience. A selection of power modes are available giving all control to the rider, allowing decisions of ride intensity with the confidence of that extra power when needed.
Ample gearing provides smooth and efficient pedalling over any course, and this comes courtesy of Shimano Alivio components. The 9-speed ratio guarantees a range perfect for any profile, and hydraulic disc brakes provide sufficient stopping power in any weather.
A light and equally as strong aluminium frame ensures a comfortable ride and carries the 530Wh battery discreetly along with internal cable routing, resulting in sleek and clean aesthetics. Riding efficiency is obtained by reducing fatigue when the terrain gets rough thanks to the suspension seatpost paired with 80mm SR Suntour MobieA32 front fork. Additionally, bumps are further tamed by the high volume 2.3" tyres.
If you like to know data while on the move, the easy to read MasterMind display is the intelligent brain behind the detail, allowing you to scroll through pages of information on your ride. Fine-tuning alongside the ability to disable/enable the motor is achieved through the Mission Control app giving confidence in the security of the highly desirable machine. Dressed with mudguards, pannier rack and lights, this is a bike made for trips where that little extra kit is needed ready to explore for longer.
- Highly versatile electric hybrid bike for a multitude of occasions and ever-changing terrain
- The Turbo Full Power 2.0E motor and 530Wh battery offers smooth, powerful and quiet pedalling assistance up to 28mph
- The battery is fully integrated into the design, removable and lockable, making it simple to charge and easy to secure
- An integrated motor controller responds to the rider's pedalling input to result in intuitive, natural-feeling power assistance
- The MasterMind easy to read display shows ride information, allows real-time motor level adjustment, and enables over-the-air software updates
- The MasterMind display can be linked via Bluetooth to the Mission Control app to tune and customise the motor’s performance and provide ride diagnostics
- The Turbo System Lock anti-theft system can be activated by the Mission Control app, disabling the motor and turning on the motion sensor alarm
- The aluminium frame neatly houses the motor and battery within its silhouette, is light, robust and is tuned to increase comfort
- The frame's step-through design facilitates ease of mounting/dismounting
- Suspension fork with 80mm of travel plus a suspension seatpost for added comfort
- Redesigned geometry places the rider in a powerful, controlled and comfortable riding position
- Strong 650b disc wheels and high volume tyres grant reliability and a smoother ride
- Shimano Alivio 9-speed gears complete with wide ratios of 11-36t suitable for all-terrain
- Hydraulic disc brakes offer powerful and composed stopping in all weather conditions
- Included lights, rear luggage rack and mudguards facilitate any kind of ride
- The simple bell for effective communication
- Maximum Assist: 250 watts, 50Nm torque, 28 mph
- Battery Power: 530Wh
|Frame||Specialized E5 Aluminium, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated and lockable downtube battery, internal cable routing, lock and front rack mount|
|Fork||SR Suntour MobieA32, 80mm travel, lockout, mudguard mounts, integrated light mount|
|Stem||Specialized Flowset, 3D-forged alloy, 20-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp|
|Handlebar||Specialized, alloy, 15-degree backsweep, 46mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Grips||Body Geometry Contour, lock-on|
|Front Brake||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm Center Lock|
|Rear Brake||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm Center Lock|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Hydraulic|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Alivio, SGS, 9-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano Alivio, 9-speed with Optical Gear Display|
|Chain||KMC e9T, 9-speed with Missing Link™|
|Cassette||Shimano CS-HG400, 9-speed, 11-36t|
|Crankset||Custom alloy forged crankarms|
|Front Wheel||Rim - 650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h / hub - Shimano MT400, Center Lock, 15x100mm, 32h / spokes - DT Swiss Industry|
|Rear Wheel||Rim - 650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h / hub - Shimano MT400-B, Center Lock, 12x148 Boost, 32h / spokes - DT Swiss Industry|
|Front Tyre||Specialized Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Specialized Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3, clincher|
|Saddle||Specialized Bridge Sport, steel rails, 155mm|
|Seatpost||Specialized, 6061 alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 0mm setback, 30.9mm|
|Pedals||Specialized Commuter with grip tape and reflectors|
|Accessories||Front light - Lezyne EBIKE MINI STVZO E65, 210 Lumen, 12V / Rear light - Spanninga Commuter Glow XE, 12V / Custom chain cover / Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount / Rear rack - Specialized rack, MIK HD interface, built-in pannier mounts, 27kg maximum load / Mudguards - Specialized DRYTECH mudguards, 65mm width, aluminium stays / Bell - Specialized simple bell|
|Motor||Specialized 2.0E, 50Nm torque, custom tuned motor, 250W nominal|
|Ui/Remote||MasterMind TCD, with handlebar remote, built-in anti-theft feature, Bluetooth® connectivity, customisable display pages|
|Battery||Specialized U2-530, alloy casing, state of charge display, 530Wh|
|Charger||Custom charger, 42V4A with Rosenberger plug, 230V|
|Wiring Harness||Custom wire harness|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance or contact Customer Care. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.