Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Tifosi CK7 Potenza Road Bike
Blending a robust but light alloy frame, mudguard and rack compatibility and reliable components, the Tifosi CK7 Potenza Road Bike is a perfect partner for when battling through long, base-building rides, tackling the daily commute or undertaking epic multi-day adventures.
The frame is realised in 6061 T6 aluminium that affords a lively but assured ride experience and is complemented by the carbon bladed fork that damps road vibrations and increases steering accuracy. The frame and fork have mounting points for full mudguards that will help keep the rider protected through the most inclement weather. It also possesses rack attachment mounts so that large amounts of luggage can be transported when on longer expeditions.
A balanced geometry affords composure and control, and generous tyre clearance means that wider rubber can be used when extra comfort and grip are required across bumpy and slippery roads. The Campagnolo Calima wheels are light but sturdy while the Potenza 11-speed gear setup, also from Campagnolo, changes accurately and dependably every time.
- A hardy road bike capable of performing in all weather, over long commutes or fun weekend rides
- Lightweight 6061 T6 aluminium frame gives excellent ride characteristics and is robust
- Frame and fork have eyelets for full mudguards
- The frame accommodate luggage racks
- UD carbon forks with a tapered alloy steerer gives precise steering and comfort
- Tyre clearance for up to 700x30mm tyres (700x28mm with mudguards installed)
- Balanced geometry gives long-lasting comfort
- Campagnolo Calima wheels are strong but reactive
- Campagnolo Potenza 2x11-speed gears shift crisply and reliably
- Please note: The mudguards in the images are purely for illustrative purposes and aren’t supplied
|Frame||Tifosi CK7 Aluminium 6061 T6 with mudguard and rack eyelets|
|Fork||Tifosi CK7 Carbon UD 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" and alloy steerer|
|Bottom Bracket||FSA Threaded BSA|
|Bar Tape||Tifosi Black|
|Front Brake||Miche Performance rim brake caliper|
|Rear Brake||Miche Performance rim brake caliper|
|Brake Levers||Campagnolo Potenza|
|Front Derailleur||Campagnolo Potenza|
|Rear Derailleur||Campagnolo Potenza, 11-speed|
|Shift Levers||Campagnolo Potenza, 11-speed|
|Chain||KMC 11x, 11-speed|
|Cassette||Miche Primato, 11-speed|
|Front Wheel||Campagnolo Calima|
|Rear Wheel||Campagnolo Calima|
|Front Tyre||Impac RacePac 700x25C, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Impac RacePac 700x25C, clincher|
|Saddle||Selle Italia XBase|
|Seatpost||Tifosi Alloy, 27.2|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Claimed Manufacturer Frame Weight||1.94kg (Size S)|