Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Tifosi Cavazzo GRX Disc Gravel Bike
Merging a full carbon frameset explicitly designed for the requirements of gravel riding with durable and accurate components, the Tifosi Cavazzo GRX Disc Gravel Bike offers a genuinely multifaceted performance across a full spectrum of terrains.
The blend of Toray T500 and T700 carbon fibres in the frame elicit a high stiffness to weight ratio while its short chainstay design promotes lively acceleration and agile handling. Partnering the frame, the full carbon fork adds lateral stiffness and steering precision to the mix but also damps vibrations from irregular surfaces.
Frameset compatibility with 700c or 650b wheels and generous amounts of tyre clearance means that the bike can be tuned for a wide range of riding scenarios and mudguard mounting bosses extend the bikes use through the harshest of winter riding.
Touring and bike packing duties are catered for by the front and rear luggage rack mounting possibilities and the longest of rides are feasible thanks to three water bottle cage mounts and a top tube mounting point for a nutrition storage box. Both mechanical and electronic gear setups can be accommodated by the frame and a dropper post with internal cabling can also be fitted to further extend the framesets scope of use to more extreme landscapes.
Strong but light Vision Team 30 BT wheels are driven by the accurate and durable Shimano GRX gear configuration and powerful hydraulic disc brakes donate modulated braking in any weather conditions.
- A multifaceted gravel bike that has limitless exploration possibilities no matter the terrain
- Toray T500 and T700 carbon fibre frame gives a perfect blend of responsiveness, strength and low weight
- Short chainstay length is perfect for agile handling
- Full carbon fork is stiff but damps vibrations from irregular surfaces
- Frame and fork clearance provides room for 700c x 45mm or 650b x 2.1" tyres
- The frame has mudguards bosses with clearance for up to 50mm guards
- Rack mounts which have 15kg front & 25kg rear weight limits cater for all touring or bikepacking equipment needs
- 3 x bottle bosses for extra hydration or equipment, with additional mounts on the top tube for a Bento box
- The dropped drive-side chainstay is designed to suit 1x or 2x drivetrains
- Suitable for all electronic and mechanical groupsets with full Internal dropper post routing
- Vision Team 30 BT disc brake alloy wheelset is light but strong
- Shimano GRX 1 x 11-speed groupset is accurate and dependable
- Shimano GRX hydraulic disc brakes are powerful but composed
- Please note: Spec is as listed and images are for illustration of colourway only
|Frame||Tifosi UD Toray T500 and T700 Carbon with mudguard and rack mounts and three bottle cage locations|
|Fork||Tifosi Carbon UD 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" with mudguard eyelets and front rack mounts|
|Headset||Tifosi integrated, 1-1/8” upper to 1-1/2” lower internal diameters|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano BB86, 86.5mm x 41mm|
|Handlebar||Tifosi Gravel Alloy|
|Bar Tape||Tifosi black|
|Front Brake||Shimano GRX, hydraulic disc, flat mount|
|Rear Brake||Shimano GRX, hydraulic disc, flat mount|
|Brake Levers||Shimano GRX, hydraulic|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano GRX, 11-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano GRX, 11-speed|
|Chain||KMC X11, 11-speed|
|Cassette||Shimano SLX, 11/42T, 11-speed|
|Crankset||FSA Omega MX, 42 tooth chainring|
|Front Wheel||Vision Team 30 BT disc brake|
|Rear Wheel||Vision Team 30 BT disc brake|
|Front Tyre||Schwalbe G-One 700x38c, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Schwalbe G-One 700x38c, clincher|
|Saddle||Selle Italia XBase|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
Tifosi Cavazzo GRX Disc Gravel Bike Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.