Trek Domane AL 2 Women's Road Bike 2018
Perfect for women new to the world of road cycling, the Trek Domane AL 2 Women's Road Bike offers an endurance fit and geometry that will ensure you remain comfortable even on longer days in the saddle.
Trek's high-performance 100 Series Alpha Aluminium frame perfectly balances weight savings and strength and has been designed for maximum control, stability and performance, with the slightly taller head tube putting you in a more comfortable position. The carbon IsoSpeed fork has a ride-tuned sweep and shape to effectively dampen vibrations for a smoother ride with increased compliance.
The 8-speed Shimano Claris drivetrain offers a wide range of gears to help you spin up the steepest climbs and race down the descents. Powerful braking provides confidence even in the wet, and all the components are reliable and easy to maintain.
Don't let the weather put you off getting out there; with hidden mudguard mounts you can easily fit full coverage mudguards to ensure you stay clean and dry. The wide 28c tyres offer a great combination of low rolling resistance, enhanced grip and puncture protection so you can tackle any terrain in confidence. On longer leisure rides and commutes, you'll never have to leave anything behind as rack mounts provide plenty of storage options.
The women's specific saddle and handlebar will add comfort, ensuring this bike really feels made for you, and the user-friendly Blendr compatible stem allows you to attach your gear directly onto the stem via a base and mount (available separately) for a clean look.
- 100 Series Alpha Aluminium is both lightweight and strong
- IsoSpeed fork with a generous ride-tuned sweep and shape increases compliance and unique dropout placement optimises the wheelbase
- Endurance fit for stable racing geometry with a slightly higher head tube for better stability and greater comfort
- Endurance geometry maximises control, handling and responsiveness
- Additional tyre clearance
- Rack mounts and hidden mudguard mounts
- Blendr compatible stem so you can clip your gear directly on
- FRAME: Trek 100 Series Alpha Aluminium, DuoTrap S compatible, hidden mudguard mounts
- FORK: Trek Domane carbon, hidden mudguard mounts
- HEADSET: Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝
- STEM: Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, with computer and light mounts
- HANDLEBAR: Bontrager Comp VR-S, 31.8 mm
- BRAKESET: Alloy dual-pivot
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Claris
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Claris
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Claris, 8-speed
- CASSETTE: SunRace CSR86, 11-28, 8-speed
- CHAIN: SunRace CNM84
- CRANKSET: Vuelta Corsa, 50/34 (compact)
- PEDALS: Wellgo nylon body with alloy cage, toe clip and strap
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager tubeless ready alloy, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager tubeless ready alloy, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager T2, 700x28c, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager T2, 700x28c, clincher
- SADDLE: Bontrager Ajna Comp, chromoly rails
- SEATPOST: Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 27.2 mm, 12mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 810379
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more