Trek Domane SLR 6 Disc Road Bike 2019
If you're looking to ride further, faster, in more comfort and for less effort, then look no further than the Trek Domane SLR 6 Disc Road Bike. Lightweight, responsive, and yet exceedingly comfortable over a range of terrains and surfaces, the Domane is a truly sector-leading endurance road bike that boasts some incredible Trek-only technologies that put it far out in front of its rivals.
Constructed from Trek's premium 600 Series OCLV carbon fibre, this bike boasts an impressively low weight that makes it a climber's dream. Critically, however, the frame boasts both Trek's front and rear IsoSpeed. These two groundbreaking innovations work to provide a degree of suspension at both ends of the bike, lending the Domane a silky smooth ride that simply glides over uneven road surfaces. The front IsoSpeed is integrated into the headset unit and allows the steerer tube to flex under the force of road buzz, damping the transmission of uncomfortable forces into the rider's hands and arms.
The rear IsoSpeed, meanwhile, comprises of a 'decoupled' seat tube and top tube junction, so that the seat tube is able to flex beneath the rider. The rear IsoSpeed can also be adjusted by the use of a cleverly designed collar that regulates the degree of flex, so you can optimise the suspension according to the terrain you are facing. The result is a bike that is able to provide an incredible degree of comfort over almost any road surface imaginable.
Elsewhere on the bike, shifting is taken care of by Shimano's excellent Ultegra groupset, providing slick and effortless gear changes mile after mile. The compact chainset, meanwhile, when paired with the 11-32 cassette, gives you a great range of gears for spinning up the toughest gradients. The spec also includes Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes, giving you controlled and powerful stopping performance no matter the conditions.
The wide 32mm tyres give an added degree of comfort as well as superior grip, and the supplied Bontrager Paradigm wheels are tubeless ready should you wish to upgrade.
- Front and rear IsoSpeed decouplers provide incredible comfort and compliance
- Wide 32mm tyres lend improved traction and grip as well as a cushioned ride
- Full Shimano Ultegra groupset provides effortless shifting as well as secure, controlled braking power
- High-quality carbon frameset makes for a super lightweight and market-leading stiffness
- FRAME: Trek Domane 600 Series OCLV Carbon, Front IsoSpeed, Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, BB90, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, hidden mudguard mounts, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- FORK: Trek Domane full carbon disc, carbon tapered steerer, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axle
- HEADSET: Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- STEM: Bontrager Pro, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, with computer and light mounts
- HANDLEBAR: Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-CF, 31.8 mm
- BAR TAPE: Bontrager tape
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra flat mount hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra flat mount hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra, 11-32, 11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra, 50/34 (compact)
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BB90
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager Paradigm Comp Tubeless Ready Disc, 12mm thru axle
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager Paradigm Comp Tubeless Ready Disc, 12mm thru axle
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120 tpi, Aramid bead, 700x32c
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120 tpi, Aramid bead, 700x32c
- SADDLE: Bontrager Arvada Elite, stainless rails
- SEATPOST: Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 911586
Requesting the size guide for this item.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more